would you like to wake and bake with me?

Good morning wake and bakers!!!!! I am puffing on a fatty moblatty hog leg right now of my favorite Northern lights looking forward to the day. Its my daughters birthday and we're going to the childrens museum and yes I will be lit there as well!!!!:partyboy::cool:

Well, I've waked, and I've baked. My plants are busy growin. Now I'm going for a walk in the snow with my dog and my gf. It don't get much better than this!

Amen 420oclock!!!!We live in the mountains of Colorado so its nice to go for a walk when it's brisk outside smokin some good herb.....;)

No snow here. We've had two days of rain. But, it's been so dry, no one will complain. At least we will have some water to drink. I have waked; now it's time to bake!

And another Sunday has come to grace us and I am gracing it with a nice bowl of BB right now! Its snowing balls outside so I am a little bummed about that but as long as there is good herb at my beck and call I have no worries.....can ya feel me!???!!!

Good morning to all!!! :smokin:

Good morning all and happy bowls to ya :bong::peace::bong::peace:

Beautiful budd! I love to smoke in the morning sitting on my porch. I've just moved to further out in the country and I have a huge yard. I love it!

Well lets do this!!! We are heading for the mountains this morning to do some four wheeling and smoke the good herb in the most cleanest and freshest air around, but first I'm gonna hit this bowl to get me going....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning to all my like minded friends here at 420 mag.! I am filling my bowl with a new strain (at least to me) called POWER and let me tell you this stuff is GOOOOODDDDD! It definitely is on the top of my list so far. Very good sativa/ indica mix.....gets the job done in about 2 bong rips! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom