Yet Another Cheap But Efficient CFL Grow

Re: Yet Another Cheap But Efficient CFL Grow :)

Wow, long time no update :rollit: Been crazy busy the past little while so I really havent had the chance to get on here.

As of today, the girls are 5 weeks and 5 days flowering :)

100_6443.JPG

100_6446.JPG

100_6454.JPG

100_6456.JPG

100_6460.JPG

100_6447.JPG

100_6449.JPG

100_6451.JPG

100_64571.JPG

100_6459.JPG

Enjoy :yummy: :peace:

Re: Yet Another Cheap But Efficient CFL Grow :)

Beautiful, just beautiful. :goodjob::thumb:

Thanks dude! :) Earlier today I was informed by a friend that the seeds used in this grow indeed came from a bag of "Violater Kush" and not Purple Kush lol I knew it was some type of kush... Glad he remembered and pointed that out :Rasta:

First time grower and using CLFs. Are all pics of your plants CLF grown? My plants are growing fine about 3' w/ budding just beginning. using mix of 60w & 100w 5000k and 6500k and hoping things work out. I will send you some photos.:thumb:

Hey man, i love your grow. I'm starting mine soon, and i am hoping to replicate what you have going on in your closet. Any advice for a first time grower?

First time grower and using CLFs. Are all pics of your plants CLF grown? My plants are growing fine about 3' w/ budding just beginning. using mix of 60w & 100w 5000k and 6500k and hoping things work out. I will send you some photos.:thumb:

I replaced the 3-100w 6500k w/ 3- 100w 2700k while adding 3-60w 5000k several days ago. :popcorn: A noticeable change for the good. The white hairs stand more prominent (like little arms reaching for the summit) and the budding has increased.

hey man lookin awesome! im looking to go CFL as well and its very inspiring to see people make it work this beautiful!! excuse my bad math but what did you end up with for a total light count if you dont mind?? im looking to go with some autoflowering lowryders and trying to get the lighting down, thanks :goodjob:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

That sucks lol jk its pretty good but what i do takes litterally less than 20 dollars (except seed prices :morenutes: ) what i did is went to home depot got 4 metal hooks 2 for 1 dollar then wemt to the electrical department and got light adapters where you put the bulb in and you can plug it into an outlet or extension cord and a bag of good rich soil around 4 bucks then what you do is find a good tall closet just like yours and put one hook on the ceiling and one on the wall to make a pulley so you can adjust the height of the lights and i have a nursery are too so if you wanna check it out heres the link Grow closet 4 cfl setup - YouTube im 15 lol but still stay stoned :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom