Yields

Damm buddy that is a huge for indoor, what do you feed those Big magnificent plants?
Keep it up man and share some of that golden knowledge(alchemist) you have there
Bless,

forgot to present myself so shortly this is my first grow i will go all the way hopefully with some help in this great community.
i come from the land where they make hash from Kif plants and i have been to the mountains there huge plants not much nutrients just some cowe shit close to flowering, and with the right location with a lil shade they get huuuuge....
Thanks for having me aroung man.
love it here

LOl.. Thanks mate:thumb: Well I just grow in soil, under a 400w MH then a 400w HPS for flower. I use a 100% organic soil, called HUMUs soil, and add pot mix and slow release ferts. I usually only feed with Seaweed extract, and a N,P,K version of Seaweed extract.
I will add some more P&K tho during flowering now soon tho. The main reason she grows this way is the way I train them. Its only 1 plant per grow mate. So each plant I aim to grow about 12-14oz dry buds, and I hope to get similar this time.
It has been said that the light penetration of the 400w will limit my growth to about 21 inches, but I move my light - up,down,left,right and the branches are spread out and leaves trimmed off to give priority to the buds, and I had buds 2ft long each and buds about 1ft below this too, so thats over 3ft of light penetration or 36 inches. If the buds are given the room to spread out all as main colas you too will get the same results.
If this grow gives me over 13oz dry I will be putting together an ' LST Soil Growing Guide for large yield from 1 plant " as I said, this grow has done nearly the exact same things as with my last Cindy. The only thing to prove is if I can get another large yield??
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS!!!:):) Take care, Smokemup:welcome::420:

Back
Top Bottom