Zye5t's - 5 x Autos - DP's White Widow & Critical Cheese - First Grow

Zye5t

Hi guys,

This is my first grow indoor. I went with autos since I'm a beginner.

Strains: 4x Dutch Passion White Widow and 1x Dinafem Critical x Cheese (the one with red zip ties)
4th White Widow is still popping out so slowly...

Tent - 4" x 4" x 6.6"
Buckets - 5x 1.5 gallon (6L) (air pots)
Soil - Biobizz light
Lights - 1x 400w MH and 1x 600w HPS
Filters - 1x carbon filter

Nutrients - I'll be using Advanced Nutrients
- Micro / Grow / Bloom / B-52 / Rhino Skin / Voodoo juice / Piranha / Bud Candy / Big Bud / Cal-mag / Sensizym / Overdrive / Flawless finish and Bud Ignitor but won't use since I'm growing autos.

nutes56.jpg

Here are girls on day 5.

20160105_110115.jpg

20160105_110106.jpg

20160105_110042.jpg

Sorry for picture quality took it with my phone... My camera is broken and went to repair :(

re: Zye5t's - 5 x Autos - DP's White Widow & Critical Cheese - First Grow

I know...it's so exciting when they're at this stage. They change every day and I watch them closely when they're so young - even on my 3rd grow:thumb:

Anxious to see how that WW does. I have WW fem seeds from CKS that I hope to try next.

Good luck:Namaste:

Same here I keep watching them every 2-3hours! I went with DP's seeds my friend recommended it as for a first time and I got that Dinafem critical cheese for free ^^

Humidity is a bit low 51%, temps @78F. From time to time I spray girls with water to raise the humidity for few hours. Any suggestions?

Honestly, I don't worry much about the humidity. I grow in my garage in a tiny space. I'm more or less at the mercy of the weather. Most strains can deal with a fairly wide range (or so I've read) of 30 - 70. My space ranges. Today it was 46% which is lower than normal. When it rains it's gone as high as mid 70. Temps can vary widely in my grow too but thankfully my plants have been fairly resilient.

You'll also want a lower RH when they flower to minimize the chance of mold.

Every grow you'll learn more

Do you have any fans going in there? I didn't see any in the picture inside the tent. It may help a bit with the heat but it will also move the plants slightly and that helps build stem strength. Air movement is always recommended.

I also didn't see any exhaust fans. They would help lower the temps. Mine have gotten has high as mid 90's for short periods of time, nothing more than few hours. I aim for 80 but rarely am I close, especially in the winter now.

It's 20 outside and they're in the garage which is about 40. Inside the tent they're about 78/80.:Namaste:

Yes I do have fans, intake at the bottom and on top. My carbon filter is outside the tent on top. I do have cool tube but I know nothing about electricity... and I bought my lights pre-installed.

That's what I've been told, keep temps around 80 ish. Maybe I should get fresh air straight from outside? lol

Back
Top Bottom