Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

Nug of the Month Winner - February & March 2012 253Chiefin's Avatar

Re: Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Choc. Thai

ahhh man nice ass strains! nice setup and nice journal so far. that pic above your water jug of your entire grow room looks nice! thats a good pic. cant wait to see this one man good job and welcome buddy
    White Russian&White Widow IN PROGRESS http://www.420magazine.com/forums/gr...ssian-dwc.html

Afgooey&Master Kush hydro HARVESTED http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...kush-grow.html

My blunts last longer than friendships

Blog Entries

The reflectors and ventilation setup is great. Can't wait to see your plants flower out. Lots of superior genetics will be fun to watch.
    I'm a 100% vegan (no animal products or dairy).

420 Member

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyin5 View Post
    How did you setup your watering station you got there?
    +1

Tell us about that watering station. I'm going to have to construct something similar very soon.

Member of the Month Winner - January 2013 Cultivator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beans View Post
    Feb 21
    Temps/74
    RH/49
    Feeding sched/ every other day,gb and mango at 1050 will go up next feeding
    lights come on at 7pm
    Here are some pics befor the light came on will have better pics from the canon tomorrow. Next 4 Pineapple express gb and mango last but not least my right hand man
    Welcome to 420.

Nice looking grow. U have oviously grown before..... I too am interested in ur set up of ur watering station, it would be extremely handy for me. Could u break it down for us or simple tutorial? Thanks and good look on grow.
    Current
    Cultivators 7200w build and grow perpetual
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...perpetual.html
    Current
    Cultivators Play Pen
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...-play-pen.html
    finished
    Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yield
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ty-yields.html
    finished
    DWC - Drip Irrigation HYDRO Current http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ml#post1596084

if at first u dont succed, dont try tell other folk how to grow! learn urself first!

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE VOTE MEMBER OF THE MONTH

PLANT OF THE MONTH

NUG OF THE MONTH

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-contests/

On Vacation

I will take a few picks so you can see how it was built you might want to do something similar but different you know. Everything you need you can get at homedepot or anyother hardwear store. You can use 1/2in or 3/4in whatever you preferre. I just used some black 1/2in conduit i had laying around. But the main thing is you get the right pvc fitting the hose screws onto so you dont have to go back You find that one in the section that sells sprinkler heads. should be easy for you.

Very creative my brother I like your style...gravity fed too +rep for creativeness i use a 55gal drum with a pump and water wand

On Vacation

damn i need to use spell check that bubba will do that to you:

On Vacation

Yeah bro wand is a must grabbing one today.

How do you plan on obtaining pressure with the wand in your setup I wouldn't think that gravity alone would be able to push it out of the wand like it should? Also what breeder did you get that choc. Thai from?

On Vacation

Funny i had a feeling u might ask that. Im just going to witch nozles to a wand style with a long handle so im not breaking my back. No pump pressure sorry about the confusion.

Re: Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

Oh I see...its still a sweet watering setup I was using 5gal buckets with the wand and pump but once they get bigger they used lots more water so I just use the drum even though its overkill I guess I just like the easy maintenance...i just use it until its all gone then refill I don't like topping it off I just feel like if I top off with just water it dilutes my nutes and topping off with nutes defeats the purpose of using a bigger reservoir to begin with so i wouldn't have to keep mixing up smaller batches...whats your opinion on the god bud I wanted to try some of that eventually once I get through all of the strains I got now

I'm thinking about getting an auto irrigation setup probably this week or next because of plant count makes it hard to hand water with the 2L hempys and I got 2gal hempys too for bigger plants plus I think if it gets fed consistently like my ebb and flow trays it would produce more

On Vacation

Yeah its kind of a pain hand watering, but right now i dont have a choice with the different strains. Tonight i will be taking some closeups of the pineapple express and of my nute line up so you guys can get a better feel of whats going on. PLEASE BARE WITH ME THIS JOURNAL WILL GET MORE INTO DETAIL THE MORE I GET IN THE FLOW OF THINGS!!!!!

On Vacation

So here is some picks of my nute lineup. But pineapple picks will still have to come later.

On Vacation

Oh yeah forgot to mention that the bush doctor will be replacing the voodoo. Why Pay 70+ when you can pay 20 bucks for the exact same thing. I read the lables on both bottles the only thing thats different is the position the nutes on the lable.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast