Lemon Kush
Grapefruit Skunk
Gak 60 ( AK-47 x G-13 )

2000w HPS
4ft Fluro tubes x 4 for side lighting

Soil: Roots Organics

Nutes: Fox Farms: Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching

Ferts: Fox Farms: Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Grow Big

Additional additives: Humboldt County's Own: Bushmasters, Snow Storm (formerly Purple Maxx ) and Gravity.

I will also be trying the new Cool Blue bulbs which are supposed to have the full light spectrum, basically a MH and HPS combined from my research. Thanks for checkin out the journal. :slide:

Here are a couple pics:

Gak 60
GAKm.jpg

Gak_2m.jpg

Grapefruit Skunk
Grape_Skunkm.jpg

The HOG
The_Hogm.jpg

Will post some more pics in the coming days, need to invest in a new camera, apparently my current one is not waterproof. Thanks for checkin out the ladies.

Hey Zodiac I,m here got your journal book marked . I might get up the nerve to do a journal ,in the mean time i,ll absorb all this great info from here. BC

Thanks for checkin out my grow BC Grow and welcome to the 420 forums. You should do a journal, would love to see what you are growin.

These are not out of my room but from a caregiver friend of mine, just thought I would share.

Mendocino Express
Mendo_Expressx.jpg

2LBer from Kiwi Seeds
2LBx2xx.jpg

2LBx3x.jpg

Finished Trim - Mendo on the left / 2LBer on the right
Both_Strainsx.jpg

Since I'm just sharing random ladies today on my journal I'm showing you a Mendo Express I grew last year. I was taking pics for myself at the time and wasn't doing a journal so haven't put these on here yet. It's one of the sexiest purple strains I have grown, let me know your opinions please:

Mendo Express:
Mendo1.jpg

Mendo2.jpg

Mendo3.jpg

And the finished product:
Finished_Mendo_Budz.jpg

Hi Zodiak ,very sexy purple ..I have a soil grow as well Botinicare nutes with big bud and over drive for last two weeks..When i get more time on here i will do a journal been taking lots of pics and keep a diary as well.. Love those nice pics keep them coming... BC

Back
Top Bottom