Space - The Final Frontier

would depend on how long you want them to vegetate for which relates to how tall you want the final plants.
I have 4 plants in a 3x3 tent but also have a 2x2 tent and could flower 4 plants in either tent just depends on how big i let them get

Mmm pretty catchy title :high-five:

Well depends on how much space you have & style/method of the grow ?

I'm a small/medium bush grown from seed type of fellow most of the time & use two tents for the best part of it, ya don't have to tho... but in the past i was into the perpetual method vegging one crop whilst another was flowering rince 'n' repeat etc

Size of pot will determine some space questions.

My own pots are 6 liter air pots aprox 25cm wide my veg tent is 60cm by 60cm & just about squeeze 4 in their.

Total size of plant to length of veg time & expected stretch in early flowering governs space - the final frontier also...

My flowering tent is 90cm by 90cm by 180cm & fits 4 plants reasonable well most of the time but had slight issues with medium sized growing strains which can get quite rammed or even slightly to tall... perhaps i should of paid more attention to final veg height tho !

But all of that is just seed grown plants with out training... some training methods can lower early flowering stretch as can some grow styles such as scrog but takes up more space & can yield just as well if not more as just as many plants grown as bush !

Apart from SOG method which will more than likely out perform scrog...

im with Stealthboat. I started with 6 plants in 5 gal pots in a 4x4x7 tent...too chaotic. took it down to 4 and its absolutely perfect with a little wiggile room. But like fuzzyduck said...many factors play into this. How long do you plan on vegging for?

im with Stealthboat. I started with 6 plants in 5 gal pots in a 4x4x7 tent...too chaotic. took it down to 4 and its absolutely perfect with a little wiggile room. But like fuzzyduck said...many factors play into this. How long do you plan on vegging for?

I read that using a hydro [ DWC ] that you can harvest every 4 months. So I was thinking 2 months to veg and 2 months to bud.My space is 30in x 42in and I'm using a 400 watt light.Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom