Hello to all in 420 land

CCOiler

I will be going by 60cal for the time I am here with you all (a long time I hope). I have been checking out this site for about 3 months, ever since I decided to grow my meds for my self. I have not done any growing for the past 40 years (yes I'm that old), Leo and my love for freedom has keep me from it. I have fallen off 4 buildings in my life and now my pains have pain. Since I had no idea how to start a seed, this site and it's many outstanding members has given me great hope. I would like to give a shout out to Capn & s1ingblade, by reading your post and following your grows I now feel I can manage a grow and will look forward to any and all help. To the General: T:thanks:hank you for keeping me up to date on the med news and all the great info. I will be moving to a better place to house my up and coming Garden of Edan. Happy to be here, thanks all.

Welcome to 420! Journal that grow and you will get lots off feedback and make tons of friends on here. Here is a thread on how to do it and even more important how to post pics.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Thanks for the welcome Dr Bob, my first grow will be in 2-3 months when I get moved to a better place, at this time I will start my grow journal from when I get my equipment, to set up and than grow. I look forward to all the help I can get.

Thanks CO Finist, I'm slow to respond, I will find the places I like to go here soon and than will stop trying to get everywhere at the same time thinking I'm going to miss something, not enough time in the day for work and play. Can't wait to start my own "Grow Zone"

Hello GreenSunAmy, thanks for the welcome.

Let me know when you get it up and running and if you need any help!

Thanks for the welcome M1DRAGONACE, I will be checking out your journal real soon.:lot-o-toke:

60cal :welcome: to :420: where we try to have fun and help each other out. I am glad that you are here. I have a few links that might help you find something that is of interest to you.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For edibles Cannabis Edibles

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.

:thumb:

hi 60, when do you plan to start your journal M8?
i whish all is nice for you and that your setup is taking shape Atm.

all the best M8.

Aloha I am new here too~

Back
Top Bottom