Crop King Seeds New York City Diesel Auto & Green Crack

Stoney Roads

Hello my 420 friends.

I am starting another grow journal in about 2 weeks. I will be growing
Crop King Seeds NY City Diesel Auto & Green Crack. The light will be a Mars 60x5 300 watt led for veg and a 400 watt HPS for flower. The bulb I will use for the HPS Is a eyehortilux bulb for a better spectrum and lumen output. The area will be a 4x4 area with plenty of room for upward growth. I will be doing 2 of the NY City Diesel and 2 Green Crack. This will be a 100% coco grow. The Nutrients I will be using is Sensi grow and bloom for coco of course. I will also use bloom boosters at the end . I will be doing a top feeding once every 2-3 days when in seedling stage and go from there till I'm watering at least 1-2 times a day. The last two weeks I will flush the girls with RO water with a 3ppm.
The target room temp will be 75-78 degrees Fahrenheit and RH of 65-70% in early to late veg and 45-55 in flower. Please stick around for the grow it will be well documented and a great chance to see some awesome Genetics from Crop King Seeds.

Hey Stoney! I am subbed and looking forward to it. I have the GC growing in my journal as well. Still in Veg atm so we will be fairly close in schedule. I have not grown it before so it may not be a perfect run. Hopefully between the two of us we can get a great result. :)

Hello my 420 friends.

I am starting another grow journal in about 2 weeks. I will be growing
Crop King Seeds NY City Diesel Auto & Green Crack. The light will be a Mars 60x5 300 watt led for veg and a 400 watt HPS for flower. The bulb I will use for the HPS Is a eyehortilux bulb for a better spectrum and lumen output. The area will be a 4x4 area with plenty of room for upward growth. I will be doing 2 of the NY City Diesel and 2 Green Crack. This will be a 100% coco grow. The Nutrients I will be using is Sensi grow and bloom for coco of course. I will also use bloom boosters at the end . I will be doing a top feeding once every 2-3 days when in seedling stage and go from there till I'm watering at least 1-2 times a day. The last two weeks I will flush the girls with RO water with a 3ppm.
The target room temp will be 75-78 degrees Fahrenheit and RH of 65-70% in early to late veg and 45-55 in flower. Please stick around for the grow it will be well documented and a great chance to see some awesome Genetics from Crop King Seeds.

Hey Stoney! I am subbed and looking forward to it. I have the GC growing in my journal as well. Still in Veg atm so we will be fairly close in schedule. I have not grown it before so it may not be a perfect run. Hopefully between the two of us we can get a great result. :)

Yeah that's awesome your running the GC A little ahead of me. I can look for what to and not to do and learn from you. Sweet. O and please share pics and keep me updated please

Hey Stoney I am going to pull up front row seat for this one, good luck on this grow and keep it green:volcano-smiley::thumb:

Awesome glad to see you will make it for this grow. I am so close to being ready. I am just making sure everything is perfect in the new place.

Alright so yesterday I started germination on my NY City Diesel Auto and Green Crack I am excited as hell to grow this round. Crop King genetics are awesome

Nothing to show yet. I planted the girls in coco last night they were cracked open with little tap roots. I will post pics as soon as there is something to show

20160401_123457.jpg
20160401_123440.jpg
day 1 for the Crop King NY Diesel auto and Green Crack. Everything is looking good

So I am using my Mars hydro 60x5 300w equivalent led for Vegging these ladies as of now. I was using my 200 watt hps for the first few days they were above ground. The 60x5 puts out just as much light as the 200w hps and only pulls like 145 from the wall. Plus I feel I get faster growth when I use my leds over my hps.

Ok so just want to post another update. My NY Diesel auto is doing great it is growing nice a fast, the Green Crack is also still doing great and growing fast. I am also growing girl scout cookies auto and Dark Devil auto. I am having a problem with my cookies. She is at day 6 and has pretty bad spots all over the leaves. I am in 100% Botanicare coco that's what I been using for coco and have had great results. Here is a pic any help would be great
20160405_084156.jpg
20160405_041209.jpg
1459847567030568995868.jpg

The pic are from a day ago it looks a lot worse today. It is still growing and the second set of leaves are coming in nice I am just worried of loosing her.

20160407_100420.jpg
20160407_100409.jpg
OK so today is about day 6 or 7 but they are looking great I got the Green Crack transplanted into a 5 gallon bucket and the NY City Diesel auto will be transplanted tomorrow. We have the second set of leaves coming in nicely and I have started with a super light Nute feeding yesterday. I am using the Advance Nutrients Sensi Grow A&B and Sensi Bloom A&B for bloom I am also using the sensizyme grow booster and will be using the big bud and over drive for flower boosters

Back
Top Bottom