Ozone's White Widow First Ever Grow 2014

ozone25

Hello Everyone!

As the title says this will be my first ever grow and hope to have some feedback in regards to what I can do better.

Right now my veg room is nothing but a small spot under a bench. There is enough room for it to grow up to 2ft before I move it to my flowering space(in progress).

Without Further Delay Here's what I am working with:

Strain: Nirvana White Widow Fem
Lights: CFL for veg then to LED for flowering
Growing Medium: Coco Coir
Nutes(sp?): Advanced Nutrients Sensei Grow Part A and B(Ph Perfect)
Training Techniques: I will be using scrog, LST, topping, maybe attempting some defoliation and possibly some supercropping

Current state of my girl:

Week 1
IMG_77672.jpg

Can't really see it but she is already yellowing at the tips a little. I have been using 1ml part A and part B in 1 litre of water. Watering once a day. I hope this is enough for coco.

I will keep the thread updated as she keeps growing up :)

Ozone

Day 20 - Need help figuring out if this is the point where I top her. She seems rather small to be topping but I think she's on her 4th node. Advice would greatly be appreciated.

image15239.jpg

Week 4 - Day 28

I topped her on the 21st of October, and just topped her a second time yesterday. I also bought a sunblaster with reflector as 2 CFLs were no longer cutting it.

I have been LSTing the plant and tried super cropping but broke the stem so will have to wait a little longer until I get the technique down.

SCROGing should be happening in the next week. I think ill let her veg another week and a bit, I have the room for her to grow.

Pics:

IMG_072826.JPG
IMG_073126.JPG
IMG_073329.JPG

I just got my PH and PPM pen in the mail and my water is at a PH of 7.3. PPM's I think I am using is at 250 but im really new to the use of these devices so once I get the hang of it I can include more appropriate numbers.

Lookin good! Yeah, she's gonna bush out like a monster now after the topping. Have you supercropped?

Tried and broke the stem, repaired with duck tape. Once I gain enough courage I will attempt again.

Check out light addicts guide to fluxing you don't have to follow it but you can take what u want from it and throw your own spin on it its just a really good journal to read and if u did wanna follow it let him know and he will walk you through it

Looked into it and maybe for my next grow. I'll strick with SCROG for now.

Week 6? - Day 42

Yesterday I flipped the switch to start flowering. Here are the current shots of her. (Really hard to get good pictures with my iphone :/ )

IMG_0754_1_.JPG
IMG_0755_1_.JPG
IMG_0756_1_.JPG

Just purchased a Secret Jardin - Dark Street 60 II grow
tent which I will have to slightly modify to fight in my space. Can't wait for that.

Next purchases will be a carbon filter, inline fan and looking into a CMH if anyone has any suggestions. Looking at the Phillips(though I hear they are for horticulture) or other brands that I am researching such as Grobal, if anyone know of them.

Cheers

Day 66 Week 9?

I skipped last weeks picture, but she was doing great. She was too bushy for me. I did some heavy defoliation as a bit of an experiment for where my heart lies on the defoliation topic.

IMG_078030.JPG
IMG_078223.JPG

These are last weeks photo's. I will post this weeks photo's tomorrow.

IMG_082334.JPG
IMG_082132.JPG
IMG_081929.JPG

After the defoliation she came right back immediately and her buds are now starting to fatten up a bit(next weeks photos show it better).

Sorry for the lack of posting. Been busy with the holidays and being lazy.

She developed a bit of a calcium deficiency but since she is so close to harvest I doubt me adding calcium will make a difference.

The pictures are week 5, almost week 6. These are not the most recent as again, I am a week behind.

The last picture is more recent than the other photos.

IMG_083922.JPG
IMG_084021.JPG
IMG_084422.JPG

Calcium and potassium both create deficiency's with small spotting.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom