White Widow - First Ever Grow Attempt

Howdy everyone, hope your all doing good :)

Have an update in the form of some lovely pictures for you all to drool over haha!

Today I think we will start with the auto who is budding up nicely, through out the grow the auto has been a bit meh but looks like she gonna finish well. Seeing as the weather is nice she has been relocated on to the balcony as it was a bit squashed in the cab, thinking I may leave her out there until chop time...

IMAG037424.jpg

IMAG037525.jpg

IMAG038926.jpg

IMAG039025.jpg

Next I think EC,

IMAG038428.jpg

IMAG038626.jpg

IMAG038524.jpg

IMAG038726.jpg

Last image is to help give a clear idea of size, im 6ft 1 tall as well.

Next we have the lushes WW

IMAG037827.jpg

IMAG037926.jpg

IMAG038324.jpg

IMAG038224.jpg

IMAG038124.jpg

Again last pic to show size, finally a group shot.

IMAG038827.jpg

May have to do some re arranging if they continue to get taller as i cant raise the light anymore atm but if i move the exhause setup ill get a few more inches.

No much happening in the veg cupboard today, auto is growing, bag seed looks like its doing nothing and sharing a pot with what im trying to clone. Will probably cull the bagseed.

On the medical front nothing to report, been sat around watching cycling on tv, drs gave me pain meds for after the crash (still ache a lot) but them and a bong and I cant move..... Happy days lol

Hopefully ill be fine, everything is suspended from a shelf. If I need to I can take the shelf out and re configure it all or, I could remove the auto drainer they are on...

Lets hope it doesnt come to that, but lets hope for loads of nice buds! Im not sure what to expect harvest wise, my last/first grow I thought gave my a nice amount, but these are like 5 times bigger! Maybe thatll be 5 times more.......

I had to reconfigure the cab a bit today, them girls still getting bigger! Will have some pictures for you all tomorrow.

All is pretty good, got out on a training ride yesterday and going to have another tomorrow. Today just been a bit of a blur tbh ah well, got a pizza in the oven and a full bowl ready to go :D

Peace and love everyone :circle-of-love:

no worries cylob, when i first started this journal I didnt think anyone was actual looking at it for a while. Stuck with it it cause it was easier than using an app I had, glad I did though :)

i am sort of thinking the same thing!!

this is a good way to keep track of what you've been doing for sure. before that i was using a piece of paper! haha. i guess i give my age away with an admission like that. call me fred flintstone cos we rollin' cave man styles. :high-five:

and before i actually took the plunge, i spent a lot of time reading and most times a basic google
search would always bring me back here anyway. it seemed like it was a great community as
well as a base of knowledge and that turned out to be true!

thanks again for the shout out.

No idea what to do about it! im taking it as a sign the plant is so healthy not even the air can stop it haha!

They are both turning in to monsters, the excitement of the approaching harvest is steadily building and I cant wait to see how much they produce. Anyone got any estimates of what I may be looking at roughly?

i am sort of thinking the same thing!!

this is a good way to keep track of what you've been doing for sure. before that i was using a piece of paper! haha. i guess i give my age away with an admission like that. call me fred flintstone cos we rollin' cave man styles. :high-five:

and before i actually took the plunge, i spent a lot of time reading and most times a basic google
search would always bring me back here anyway. it seemed like it was a great community as
well as a base of knowledge and that turned out to be true!

thanks again for the shout out.

I agree that it's a great way of keeping track. Bonus is that you get to meet some great folks here. :thumb:

No idea what to do about it! im taking it as a sign the plant is so healthy not even the air can stop it haha!

They are both turning in to monsters, the excitement of the approaching harvest is steadily building and I cant wait to see how much they produce. Anyone got any estimates of what I may be looking at roughly?

It is too early to estimate the size of buds unless you know the strain real well. Those buds are still growing. :)

Partimus - They should air prune before getting to that stage haha but they arent growing any further out of the pot so all good I guess!

Radogast - Yea I know its early but im excited haha feel like a 10 year old a week before christmas :) :) :) Its the same strain as my first grow under the CFL's and that was a nice crop.

Gunnerboy - That sounds like a nice little mix you got going on there, im going to have to find your journal if you have one and im not all ready subbed. My memory isnt what it used to be lol

Back
Top Bottom