Keith Lake

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos Blogs Blog Entries About

• thanks again soniq! Ill see what I have! Is it ok if I send pictures that I posted here in the contests forums or do you not want me to send those? They would be of much higher resolution of course.
    Hey man I read earlier somewhere that you were looking for good high quality photos for the magazine. I cant remember what you said the size of the file needs to be, what was it again?
    Hey bro!! What does message moderating mean?? Am I being "moderated" if so why??
    Also i was wondering if you would check out my latest entry and shoot me some advice please!! Mystery seed grow 4th page journals in progress by me A.B.L.E.
    Hola Sonic!
    Thanx for the friend add, I'm honored (or you're just keeping an eye on me LOL)
    Either way... groovy!
    Cheers!
    Hey bud, need a little help. Ive been trying to post a reference pic in a thread Ive subscribed to (Mesrone's) but havin no luck. I posted the pic in the photo gallery as directed but cant seem to make the transfer to the post. All I'm getting in my post is text, no matter what URL I paste while excluding the https:// etc. When I click on the photo, as instructed, I dont get a properties window. Is it a Mac thing? BTW, I also errantly double posted the pic in the Photo Gallery. Arrrrrg! Thanks!
    thanks man but I think I figured it out how to make them really small and it worked. thanks again. HH
    High man, got a quick question for ya......any idea why i cant upload a picture to use as my avatar? Ive tried just about everything i can think of........oh and check out my grow they really look good, I added another light panel and now it looks like they are in a tanning bed LOL
    Soniq, I did not and would not have posted any instruction or methods of producing anything with butane or any other harmful chemical. I was just asking the other 420 member what his thoughts where on using butane or any other poison in anything you would smoke or drink or eat and how making thats stuff would affect the environment. He has been around a while and I value his opinion and am always trying to learn a little bit more. Sorry if that was not allowed. I did not mean to break any rules. Just wanted to make sure you new where I was coming from. Peace and thanks for the PM
    sorry for that reference to weed= and thx for the edit.I'll try to remember that posting rule. I did read it but forgot.
    Thanks Soniq, I just found out that I could see reps,lol.. a lil slow sometimes but I get there.
    Hi Soniq I am trying to post a question about my new grow room set up and it isnt letting me for some reason. Would you happen to know why?
    Hello again Soniq420 can you help me with my signature or point me to someone that can help me with it. I would like the link to my first grow to be "DrTentgrows 1st grow 1200w White widow" and create a link in my signature for my new journal that Ive just started which is called "DrTentgrows 2nd grow 1200w Power plant"

I would very much appreciate you doing that for me thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom