00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s: Win Prizes From Killabeez!

I've taken part in contests like this before, and I don't think I've ever seen an announcement that was on time. Just fair warning for any future giveaways.
My background is military, not healthcare, so while I expect people to meet their timings, I understand that it's not always possible.
Thanks for the warning. I guess with being in healthcare , I have higher expectations of people than I really should. I’m not a very patient person either but my marijuana plants are teaching me otherwise.

I was one of the winners for this
check my journal for its progress, its been growing since Feb 21 so its
starting to look promising
So I’m assuming before they did this giveaway that they have not given anything away yet for that you participated in a previous giveaway where they did give you some seeds is that correct? Because their offer for winning free seeds was just like a week ago and they were supposed to tell who won a couple of days ago.

Maybe??
Lol these contest give aways get mixed up.
I won seeds from them, last year(ish)
I have no idea why am so concerned about it because I have seeds. I actually have four gorilla glue autos seeds left and seven northern light auto seeds left.

Congrats to the winners!
Oops they haven't been announced yet? Sorry... wrong time
20210323_110648.jpg

feel ya
but, the Runtz seeds looked like something I would like
I tend to lean towards the purples when it comes to plants
GDP, G13 etc and it had some tasty looking genetics
Looks like you have won again my friend

nah, mine was in January not March , this is a new contest
best of luck to the folks in it, wouldn't be rite for me to enter again on this
and they already sent me 3 seeds, shared one with a fellow grower, have one in the dirt, and one left sealed
No my friend do you won again because I got an email yesterday stating you and one other person won. Enjoy! I have seeds enough for my next 2 grows.

I took a screenshot of the email and I will post it in a private message to you
Well crap, I can’t figure out how to get it into a private message for you I even tried to take a screenshot of it. It was you and @Backlipslide that won.

Back
Top Bottom