Killabeez: Which Runtz Cannabis Strain Is Worth Trying? Win Runtz Muffin: 2 Prizes!

runzt.png

Here's your chance to win Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin 3 Seeds from Killabeez SeedBank. We have 2 Prizes in total to give away. To Enter you just have to leave a Runtz strain comment below. We welcome your participation!
Runts muffin barneys farm please :)

runzt.png

Here's your chance to win Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin 3 Seeds from Killabeez SeedBank. We have 2 Prizes in total to give away. To Enter you just have to leave a Runtz strain comment below. We welcome your participation!
Which Runtz Cannabis Strain Is Actually Worth Trying? All of them! That said, I would love to try the Crystal Runtz by Bighead Seeds. The flavour profile would fit in nicely in vaporizer and medibles. With its high crystal content, I could easily see dry sift or bubble hash in the near future - like right around harvest time!

runzt.png

Runtz Muffin seeds look good... I checked 'em out on their site. Only Q: What is the preferred climate if grown outdoors? More specifically: Does it do well in 110º summer heat?
PopcornHotOutside.jpg

Back
Top Bottom