10 Plants, Outdoor, In Ground, Central CA

thizzlekush

420 Member
What's up everyone

I've got 7 clones and 3 bagseeds in the ground and thought I'd share it with y'all. This is in central California.

My lineup is as follows:
Pineapple Tonic
Last Tango
Blue Zkittlez
Blue Dream
Double Dream
Budder OG
Banana Lemon Sherbet

Plus 3 bagseeds, 2 of which are still tiny and probably won't yield much if anything. This 3rd one though... I might just have to keep a clone of this one for next year.

Not seeing how to post pics off mobile so bear with me I'll have pics up soon

What's up everyone

I've got 7 clones and 3 bagseeds in the ground and thought I'd share it with y'all. This is in central California.

My lineup is as follows:
Pineapple Tonic
Last Tango
Blue Zkittlez
Blue Dream
Double Dream
Budder OG
Banana Lemon Sherbet

Plus 3 bagseeds, 2 of which are still tiny and probably won't yield much if anything. This 3rd one though... I might just have to keep a clone of this one for next year.

Not seeing how to post pics off mobile so bear with me I'll have pics up soon
Looks like you got quite the smorgasbord going on here lol

Ah yes here we go. Thanks manindirt

Last Tango: (white widow/trainwreck x mendo. purps) x (underdawg og x daybreaker), 40/60 sativa/indica
IMG_117040.JPG

Pineapple Tonic: (Pineapple express x OG kush) x Cannatonic, high CBD low THC, 60/40 sativa/indica
IMG_116939.JPG

Blue Dream: blueberry x haze, 80/20 sativa/indica
IMG_117140.JPG

Double Dream: (Blue dream x chemdawg) x blue dream, 70/30 sativa/indica
IMG_117346.JPG

Blue Zkittles: Blue diamond x Zkittles, 30/70 sativa/indica
IMG_117644.JPG

Budder OG: Youtuber SubLBC's indica cut of SFV OG, ~30/70 sativa/indica
IMG_116745.JPG

Banana Lemon Sherbet: Banana sherbet x lemon skunk, 50/50 sativa/indica, was put outside too early and prematurely flowered
IMG_116843.JPG

Bagseed: seeds I found in a bag on the side of the road. 2 others have been growing terribly slow. This ones doing great though! Some of the leaves have 9 individual leaves instead of 7, it's leaves are huge and skinny, and it droops at night so it's a sativa no doubt
image38123.jpg

The 2 other bagseeds planted at the same time for comparison
IMG_117838.JPG
IMG_117941.JPG

smorgasbord haha that's great

When I got the clones I had them in fox farm ocean forest 1 gallon pots. Last Tango, pineapple Tonic, sherbet and blue dream were put in the ground early June and the rest went in the ground mid to late June. I regret not transplanting them earlier. Was hoping for a pound per plant and doubt that's happening even with the Tango and the Tonic.

The soil where I live is pretty decent. I dug holes about 3x3' around 2' deep and mixed in some chicken manure + little bit of dolomite lime for ph before filling the holes back up. Besides that they've been relying on the soil that was already here.

The last few days I've noticed the growth start to slow on the bigger plants. Might just be cause they're getting close to flowering, or maybe the lack of good soil/nutrients is catching up. Anyway, I got some Fox Farm big bloom and gave em all some of that this morning. We'll see if that helps.

As of 7/15/17
Plineapple Tonic: 44 inches tall
Last Tango: 42 inches
Banana Lemon Shebet: 36 inches
Blue dream: 35 inches
Blue Zkittles: 30 inches
Double Dream: 29 inches
Budder OG: 26 inches
Sativa bagseed: 24 inches

Right on dude, I am in eastern central cali. Here is my Journal if you wanted to check it out. Your girls are looking good.

The '17 project

Yup yup just checked it out and it's looking real good!

I've got family living out in the middle of nowhere in Mono county so I'm familiar with eastern central California haha

Your plants look about the same as my biggest plants. What kind of yield do you think you'll get off the ones you have?

I'm scared to ask the "how much will my plants yield" question. I DO understand why it's a loaded question with a quadrillion variables.

However, assuming you've done multiple grows and your plants are usually about the same size as the ones you've posted, now much do you usually get of plants that size?

Does anyone think my Last Tango and Pineapple Tonic could yield a pound each?

Im interested in that big one bagseed,looks like pure sativa feno with that big skinny leaves.

Oooooh yeah. You and me both. By far my favorite/most interesting plant out of the 10 I've got growing. It grew from 18 inches on 7/12 to 24 inches as of this morning 7/16. As of today it's exactly 1 month since it sprouted from its seed. With NO special soil or nutrients. Just dirt. If it's growing this quick in such a crappy environments it's gotta be something special.

I'm seriously considering keeping clones of it for next spring so I can see it's full potential.

I'd bet you're right about it being a pure sativa or at least a very sativa dominant pheno of whatever strain it is. I've been looking at hundreds of pictures of sativas all over the internet for the past week and the most similar looking plants I found were tropical sativa landraces.

It's nice to see someone as interested in this particular super sativa bagseed as I am. I'll keep posting pictures of it and keep you and everyone else updated.

Here's a few more pics of that same big sativa bagseed plant:
IMG_119445.JPG

IMG_119542.JPG
IMG_119645.JPG

Here's one of the leaves with 9 blades
IMG_119743.JPG

I'll keep y'all updated with this mystery sativa af bagseed I've got going :)

I'm mostly just surprised to find something so sativa-dominant coming from bagseed. Bagseed I've grown in the past always seems to be indica dominant. This one might just be a full 100% sativa.

My best guess is someone didn't know how to manage the long flowering period of a pure sativa and neglected the plant causing it to hermie resulting in a bunch of sativa dominant/pure sativa seeds, one of which I was lucky enough to find and grow

Hey thistle,
I'm subbing. I'm in the Bay Area, so we're almost neighbors. Best of luck with your grow.
:goodluck:

And a little tip about the forum is that you can add your grow journal link to your signature and it will show up at the bottom of your posts and others can easily click over. Just search and there are good instructions. You just need to copy/paste the URL into your settings.

Im growing autos and photos.
Autos are my favorite,last year i had Super Stinky Autoflower 2 plants identical to each other and from that 2 autos i got 1.5 kg of bud and 700 grams of trimmings and popcorn.Biggest autos i have ever seen.
I was lucky also because i used collodial silver on one branch and got about 100 seeds.
I didnt want to plant many of them because i wasnt sure what i got but to tell you the truth i hit the jackpot.Super Stinky autos which i planted last year on 15.04 and harvested big on 30.08.I now this is long time for a autoflower but harvest were almost 2 monhts before any photoperiod and like i told you i harvested 1.5 kg from two autos.This amount many people dont get from photos.This year i think it will be the same.Here is one of them almost 3 meters in height and in flower 8 weeks.Harvest of this one will be in 30 days.And she finishes right before cold and fogg.What do you think about this autoflower and did you ever seen autoflower this big ?Wonders of nature!
6b5e962c4ad3df1051c360dec1fdf62d.jpg

And here are last year Super Stinkys auto just before harvest.
8b276472bf77f90fe07e19c01c5d4c5f.jpg
f5ece3cc43ea6278d96883ddd62fc205.jpg

Bud on them were like 2 liter bottle of Coke and central head were almost 80 cm.Huuuuge

Thistle,
If you're feeding them big bloom, that seems like the wrong formulation. They need something with more nitrogen. Unless there is more preflower than I can see in the photo.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom