RadMichelle's Stokin First LST - 400HPS - Fox Farms Soil- BubbaOG Kush & Good BagSeed

radmichelle

What's up guys, been around for a minute, finally decided to compile some pics of how this run is going, thought to share!

Received Bubba Kush as a clone in march began with CFL's and switched to 400watt hps and here are a few pictures of it's adventure since, these photos are the first month in veg with LST training, I had some nute burn but ill post most recent photos.

2_weeks3.jpg
4907.jpg
5700.jpg
6606.jpg
31256.jpg
7531.jpg

What strain is it? Bubba/OG Kush and 4 bag seeds from local dispensary
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica (Kush) and appears to be 3 sativa dominant and 1 indica Bagseed
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? just flipped 12/12 5 days ago
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor lined shelved greenhouse
Soil or Hydro? soil Fox Farms Ocean Forest
If soil... What size pot? various from 3 qt double pots to 3 gal
Size of light? 400hps

Re: RadMichelle's stokin first LST, 400HPS, Fox Farms Soil, BubbaOG Kush and good bad

some of those last photos were jumbled up lol but Here are some photos of the bubbaOG kush LST bush i'm growing, this is the second month in veg from clone- (included a photo that she had some nute burn and ph problems, little lack of P, with a flush and low dose balanced nutes she came back just fine)

you can see i'm getting some heavy branching out in the last set of photos, just switched BK to 12/12 4 days ago, was wondering- whats your opinion on pruning the lower canopy and branches, so far I've just been removing a few -more then half dead- leaves but its a pretty dense bush. Thanks again xoxo
10297.jpg
9323.jpg
12285.jpg
11830.jpg

Re: RadMichelle's stokin first LST, 400HPS, Fox Farms Soil, BubbaOG Kush and good bad

Here are the other guys I had started late march, various shots of them, had 7 random bagseed from some yummy stuff at the club, lol owner tried to buy them back from me when I mentioned it so decided to hang onto them- 4 were female, here are various shots since- they too just hit 12/12 4 days ago- will snap up to date photos soon

was wondering- if I transplanted right before the 12/12 into more ffof, 2 I had to double pot- do I still give low dose flower nutes? thanks again!
IMG_20130514_222637.jpg
IMG_20130515_160020.jpg
IMG_20130514_221747.jpg

Re: RadMichelle's Stokin First LST - 400HPS - Fox Farms Soil- BubbaOG Kush & Good Bag

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom