10 Strain Grow: Sea Of Green

Frigault's Genetics

I'm starting a sea of green grow with many strain.
16 plants in a 3x3 with cmh and suplemental lighting I know i should be using similar strain. But my goal isen't an even finish. But ratter testing the genetic's potentiel.
I've got some gorrilla zkittlez,dos si dos 33, mimosa , some larry lemon og,bleu dream, cali bay dream, gelat og, bubba kush, a diesel x , a bleuberry x and a brucebannerxGDP clone

I'll be looking at smell, flavor ,terpene profil, vigor and high. The goal is to find something good to incorporate to something i have in mind to enhance a genetic that grows well in northern climate with a boring profile...
I'll bee doing a 36 seeds same strain run after this to fing a great fast strain.
I'll be crissing the fast strain along with the strain that came out good and with a secret strain.

I'll work the secret strain (tho i know the strain) once i stabilize something i'm looking for. I'll cross its with big runs of the mix strain mentiin above. And work each line with the the strain that grows well here and make something new out of ut for canadian growers

Attachments

• IMG_20201003_225218649.jpg
    IMG_20201003_225218649.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom