LED Grow

Plants looking great. We (my husband and I ) have a grow just about finished this is our third. they are on final week now just starting to see few ambers. Glad you got them recovered from nute burn, I always worry I am going to nute burn mine which i have once. But looks like great smoke.
Thanks for stopping by. I almost gave up on these girls when I noticed the nute burn; however, I stayed the course and they bounced back. They have a great smell on them and I am just waiting for them to get a nice fade on the fan leaves. Im starting to see some purple on the buds.

HARVEST DAY - 64 DAYS OF 11/13

Okay, it has exactly 64 days of 11 hours on and 13 hours off. As I have said throughout this thread, we got off to a rocky start but had a great finish. Both plants increased in their bud density over the last 3 weeks. Resin production was the same on each plant. I had to use to pair of gloves to finish the harvest. I know I will not be regrowing the Bleu Glue but I am not sure about the Raptor Bleu as I have clones of it.

Bleu Glue: This plant is ready in about 60 days. It does not stretch a lot and stacks buds well. Its a great resin producer. It gives of a soft blueberry muffin like aroma with gas undertones. Will show purple if flowered long enough.

Raptor Bleu: This plant is ready in 63 days but could definitely go 70+. The fan leaves are more narrow than the Bleu Glue and the branching is a bit more wiry. Buds are very dense with dark burnt orange pistils. The aroma off this plant is amazing. Its like a mixed berry scent that is very pleasant to smell.

During harvest, only the large fan leaves were removed. Over the next few days I will removing more and more of the leaves. Once the plants are done drying, I will post a final weight. In the meantime, be on the look out for my next grow in the LED tent which will consist of my strain: Godzilla Glue. It is a cross of Gorilla Glue #4 and The Stag King.

Back
Top Bottom