1000w Hydro Perpetual

It makes me sad we are slowly taking steps in the direction of decriminalizing and growers are supplying crap to dispensaries for medical users.

You are right northerner, it is very sad but also very sadly predictable, on the upside these backyard hillum Billie bullshit" merchants will get very little repeat business, I think stopping ‘Tar and Feathering’ and ‘The Stocks’ was a mistake for certain crimes

Thank you Aj. Extracts are my passion and any contamination in any amount is a bum batch not to mention cutting extracts to increase profit. Makes me sick!

And for you hozona... first of all- thank you for stopping by and for the vary sound advice. Second of all- my net pots do have quite the lip on em. Probably a 1/4" or so, they also have a second lip about 3/4" down the pot. They are also vary durable, I have used the same 45 pots I originally bought 4 years ago. I'm always about using and reusing anywhere possible. Picture to follow!

IMG_20130125_182026.jpg

And a shot of a dp plant as of this morn. Do a Res change here tomorrow, back having fun in the flowering room. My gxg mother prospects are growing up so fast. Clone them up here right away to determine sex for sure
IMG_20130125_065606.jpg

Res change day! My favorite day of the week. Been hard at it for probably an hour and a half and have made the executive decision to declare the first day of flowering. Also did some early bending on a certain plant which was too tall. Got some shots of my prospect mothers and my clone resources for my next table, coming to a flowering room near me in just 4 short weeks from now. Unforeseen circumstances aside of course.
IMG_20130126_192428.jpg
IMG_20130126_192532.jpg
IMG_20130126_192536.jpg
IMG_20130126_192543.jpg
IMG_20130126_192557.jpg
IMG_20130126_193100.jpg

Flowering day 4 for dp hydro table. Stretching like mad, popping bud sites all over, and looking fairly healthy. I have been using a smaller Res for the last 2 week because the plants were quite small yet. The one I'm using right now does not have a good lid so I am left with 25% of the top open, causing evaporation. Nutes ended up a little hot so I topped up with RODI H2O and corrected pH according.
IMG_20130130_204800.jpg

And a shot of the #1 gxg mother prospect 2 days after a thorough defoil.
IMG_20130130_204947.jpg

Yup

For nutes I'm using advanced nutrients 3 part system then all my additives are plant life products. I know most nutrient producers say don't mix your shit but I like to make do with what's available. The advanced nutes were a promotion at mlhs( my local hydro store ) when you spent over 400$ and they seem to work as well with the plant life stuff as there own 3 part, if not better. Should do a side by side test to see!

I like your style! Subed!

So...lights just came on in my flowering room. I took a peek in to see what's the deal. The outside center plant was mashing up against my cool tube when it was a good half inch or more away when the lights went off 12 hrs ago. Got to thinking I should switch the outside forward plant with it because it is about 3" shorter and a little more bushy and would not only allow me to keep my lights at the lowest possible height, but would also be a much more beneficial position for that plant due to the horizontal light pattern that the forward and rear plants receive. I went to switch the plants and realized that the roots of all 6 plants are in one massive mat across the tray and plants cannot be removed without detrimental effects. I'll take the less than optimal plant placement over root mutilation any day.

Yesterday was the start of week 2 for my flowering table. Did a quick flush with tap water then mixed up a Res of week 2 nutes and corrected the pH to 6.0. The plants have also started to smell like a beautiful batch of herb. This is the point in the grow where I'll just sit in the flowering room for hours, I have even fallen asleep on the floor just laying there smelling the plants. No better smell on this earth IMO than growing herb. I forgot to grab pictures of them so I'll toss some up tonight when the lights spark. I do however have some shots of veg plants I will post shortly

Those babes must be giving off serene vibes, send you straight to dreamland without even smoking them! :Namaste:

If you could only pull a Rip Van Winkle: fall asleep, wake up to monstrous mature buds ready to harvest.

And for veg pictures we have got a shot of my gxg mother prospects. I did a defoil on the larger one last week and decided to do the second one today. They are getting to be quite the compact bushes.
IMG_20130203_085259.jpg
IMG_20130203_085308.jpg
IMG_20130203_085636.jpg
IMG_20130203_085654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom