1000w Hydro Perpetual

Lookin' great northerner!

Lemme see... Mass stripping, extreme bondage, photos of naked female flowers.... I'll have to double check, but I think that's still technically illegal in my state!

:nicethread:

I should say a little about my enviro, seeing as I can't remember the last time I have. When I noticed the stretch stop for the most part ,which was Wednesday last week, I turned the light up to 400w SL setting ( top setting). Since my temp has stabilized to 17°C lights off and 19°C lights on. I do have my other 400w light in there for the next table, which may be postponed due to lack of same genetic clones, but this shouldn't rase the heat much at all. Air tight ventilation! Rh is stable at a constant 40% day and night. Res temp sits at a constant 16°C on the floor and now that I am using the full size Res with proper holes cut evaporation has come to a crawl. That's all I can come up with off the top my head. Questions comments welcome.

Here we are flowering day 14 for my dp hydro table. Did the Res change and defoil, everything is booming. Did some bending and tieing using inverted tomato cages. Hope you enjoy the pic blast.
IMG_20130209_185902.jpg
IMG_20130209_193006.jpg
IMG_20130209_193013.jpg
IMG_20130209_193022.jpg
IMG_20130209_194139.jpg

Sry only the first pic is cfl.
P.s. I just noticed I forgot a tag haha. ^

I like those tomato cages!

Thx kush. I only put them around the more bushy ones and the one I bent to keep it away from the light. Its awesome to keep buds vertical when they pack on the weight.

Did a little cloning last night. Turns out I won't be able to get the clones I need to do my next table the way I wanted but I do have the first batch off my gxg mother prospects. In the photo we have left to right 6 dp, 3 gxg mother #2, 8 gxg mother #1. Sad clone haul I know but I didn't cut my large dp mother at all. She is getting old in a med size pot, probably 3.5 gal or so. I think that old girl only has one clone set left before its time to take her out back. This is the reason I want to move to hydro mothers, clip branches and roots at equal intervals to prolong life. Also a side note, this is the first batch of clones I have done in "GH rapid rooter" rooting plugs. If anyone has experience with them let me know what's up. I just dipped clones in root gel, put them in plugs, put 6.0ph 0ppm water in the bottom of the tray, put tray under cfl in a warm area, about 22°c 95%rh right now.
IMG_20130210_2106592.jpg

Did a little cloning last night. Turns out I won't be able to get the clones I need to do my next table the way I wanted but I do have the first batch off my gxg mother prospects. In the photo we have left to right 6 dp, 3 gxg mother #2, 8 gxg mother #1. Sad clone haul I know but I didn't cut my large dp mother at all. She is getting old in a med size pot, probably 3.5 gal or so. I think that old girl only has one clone set left before its time to take her out back. This is the reason I want to move to hydro mothers, clip branches and roots at equal intervals to prolong life. Also a side note, this is the first batch of clones I have done in "GH rapid rooter" rooting plugs. If anyone has experience with them let me know what's up. I just dipped clones in root gel, put them in plugs, put 6.0ph 0ppm water in the bottom of the tray, put tray under cfl in a warm area, about 22°c 95%rh right now.
IMG_20130210_2106592.jpg
I have cloned into them and rockwool and the rapid rooter plugs are the bomb! As far as your method, sounds good to me....good luck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here we are at day 20 of flowering for my dp flowering table. I will toss up some more pics come tomorrow's Res change but I got a couple good ones when the lights went off this morning.
IMG_20130215_190218.jpg
IMG_20130215_190209.jpg

BTW anyone following that fuzz with cultivator? I don't know what's going on other than he is leaving due to admin issues due to motm contest. I don't mean to be a busy body but I'm sure what ever made him mad would make me equally so...

The day is day 21 for my dp flowering table. Did my Res change. Made up 40L of week 4 nutes. Ph is sitting at 6.2. Overall I'm happy with progress. Going to be a bit of a pic overload here for a sec.
IMG_20130216_184542.jpg
IMG_20130216_184551.jpg
IMG_20130216_184602.jpg
IMG_20130216_184646.jpg
IMG_20130216_184709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom