1000w Hydro Perpetual

Have another bit of eye candy for those of you who approve of solvent extraction. A little montage of budder in the make. Hope you enjoy

IMG_20130218_193312.jpg

A shot of the batch of deep purple budder after the first vac purge was complete. This is made from 30g of dp sugar trim I have been saving for a dry spell.

IMG_20130218_193334.jpg

A shot after the third vac purge. It went in the chamber another two times.

IMG_20130218_195228.jpg

This shot is during the first stir after it came out of the vac.

IMG_20130218_195342.jpg

A shot after the third stir. After the fourth it started to stick up just the way I like. Side note, Canada is taking the penny out of circulation! Meh... I could care less.

IMG_20130218_195502.jpg

Budder done up on the plate

IMG_20130218_200004.jpg

Budder in the dish with a couple old batches still on the smoke. Today's batch came to 7.21g of extract, good return for shake and that's for sure.

Yo Mo! Was wondering when you would come back around! Budder is more or less BHO (butane honey oil) that has been whipped to add oxygen and make mor of a sticky hash like substance that is infinite times more easily handled than regular BHO. I have my full technique on page 2(or around there I think...) of this journal if you want to take a look. I've been making it for years and it makes up a 90% majority of what I smoke.

Page 3 that was... just looked back. There is a section in this forum for just specifically extracts if you would be interested in that. Lot of intelligent people there but much misinformation about so research is key.

Ya been lurking just taking alot of info in I remember reading a little a few years back but lived in the city did see a safe way to make it but now have plenty of land so wanted to do some experiments. Always love to figure out new ways to do things or learn something new

To discern between cana butter used for cooking and bho budder used for smoking the spelling and pronunciation is slightly different. Fyi... or maybe you meant canna butter?

I dabbed earwax/BHO for the first time this summer in the 707...

I don't remember much, but they tell me i had a great time!

Ohh yea! U get used to it after a while but nothing has quite the same sharp stone to it I find. my life feels like one long, hazy day as far back as I care to remember. Good stuff to be certain.

Have another bit of eye candy for those of you who approve of solvent extraction. A little montage of budder in the make. Hope you enjoy

IMG_20130218_193312.jpg

A shot of the batch of deep purple budder after the first vac purge was complete. This is made from 30g of dp sugar trim I have been saving for a dry spell.

IMG_20130218_193334.jpg

A shot after the third vac purge. It went in the chamber another two times.

IMG_20130218_195228.jpg

This shot is during the first stir after it came out of the vac.

IMG_20130218_195342.jpg

A shot after the third stir. After the fourth it started to stick up just the way I like. Side note, Canada is taking the penny out of circulation! Meh... I could care less.

IMG_20130218_195502.jpg

Budder done up on the plate

IMG_20130218_200004.jpg

Budder in the dish with a couple old batches still on the smoke. Today's batch came to 7.21g of extract, good return for shake and that's for sure.

Hey brother can u please exspalin to me exactly what this is and how u use it? Me and my partner are really interested.

Back
Top Bottom