1000w Hydro Perpetual

Hey X! Long time no see! Yea that shit with the males made me so down over x- mas... couldn't enjoy anything. I'm back on track now though and it should get more interesting around here soon. This is the first time in over a year that I don't have anything flowering. I usually have 2 sets going and keep nice tight harvests. I may even have to go buy some herb for the first time in a few years to get myself to next harvest. Anyway read up and come at me with any questions, comments, advice and anything of the kind. Its a privilege to have you visit my journal.

Keep on keeping on brother and dont let the bastards get you down!

+ reps for having a thick hide and a good sense of humour when shit happens! :thumb:

agreed... buying cannabis :yikes:

Oh... ya know... not too bad. Sry it hasn't been exciting around here lately, should have them clones in flowering come Saturday. Their not as big as they should be but no time to wait on veg. Anyway how's shit with u js?

Shite is slow going, 14 days went by and still no roots in the cloner. Took a closer look as it had never failed to produce roots within 12 days before. Turned out that the waterheater had failed, res temps in cloner had dropped to 10 degrees Celsius. :rollingeyes:
Changed the light cycle to run 24\0, and turned down the venting, too heat the hole veg area up a bit. Its freezing hard outside. With the flower area on standby, and me enjoying my harvest 2 much, shit happens I guess, haha :passitleft:
-Flood-table is ready to plug and play tho ;)

Ya its super cold here right now. Gets down to the -40°c area normally this time of year. I use my grow heat to help heat the place. I have been thinking of doing something similar to what u have going and compare to what I have going side by side. I have everything I need and haven't made my second system. You gave me some ideas.

Right now I have 2- 2x4' tables. I was thinking of doing one with 6 clones in net pots like I have my one set up, then do like 20 smaller plants in the same space. See which one turns out better.

Hmmmm. Well not 100% sure... I was thinking doing a drip to every plant would be over kill but I might just do it that way for shits and giggles and it kind of makes a nft as the drips from the first set drains by the roots of the next and so on. That's the idea with my current table anyway. I also have a pump that's way over kill so I can set it up however. How was yours set up again?

Just simple flood and drain m8. So easy to setup, and my feeding pump only ran for 3x5 min in 24 hours. But I had RW. cubes at the base of each plant to retain moistere. I am trying whitout any RW next batch tho.
I've wondered about trying out, some drip irrirgation on rockwool slabs. What medium do you have in mind?

I was thinking clay pellets, only about 3-4" deep, clones to be rooted in 1" rockwool or rapid rooter cubes. One of the reasons I like the drip/ nft system is the pump can run 24/7 without a problem and I can always hear my system running without looking at it so it puts my mind at ease to know they'll never be hurting for water or nutes.

Here we are! A set of 6 dp (deep purple) into my flowering room for 48 hrs of darkness. My dp mother, 2 left over dp clones, and 2 gxg seeds in the veg area.
IMG_20130119_155539.jpg
IMG_20130119_155545.jpg
IMG_20130119_160339.jpg
IMG_20130119_160715.jpg

Hope you enjoy the first real update in a while

OK people I have something I am vary unhappy about. It has nothing to do with the grow but I'll do a bit of "venting" here any who. It all began when a good friend of mine which runs the black market herb trade in my area stopped by for a quick bake and to catch up a bit. He does a lot of traveling to find good herb and bring it north to all us good people (I haven't bought off him in years but we still hang out). He often goes to Vancouver so he got himself a medical license and frequently visits a "clinic" to grab some high price stuff for himself and a few choice individuals. Were getting to the root of the issue here, mark my words! He picked up some trainwreck, Bubba kush, and a couple other herb which looked par at best. The most interesting thing he got was this
IMG_20130119_183556.jpg

So needless to say I had to have some of that high grade (what they called) budder. It was hard and had a sparkle to it, bought 2g of the stuff. He paid 60$cad for a whole oz of the stuff, which was a massive waste IMO. I went and took a couple toots out of the Ti nail bong and first of all left a black residue on my nail, which my budder burns completely clean, second of all had a harsh taste, kind of like leaves but worse. I then took this "extract" and dissolved it into pure grain alcohol and left it in the freezer for an hour. One third of my 10 g vile was full of white shit, Sry no other way to explain. I poured out the top alcohol onto a plate and cooked off some good oil but it came out less than half the weight of the original. The white stuff I tried smoking and it tasted like poop, didn't get he stoned at all. So lesson learned "clinic herb is no better than backyard hillum Billie bullshit" I can grow/ manufacturer much higher quality of product in my own home thank you vary much. It makes me sad we are slowly taking steps in the direction of decriminalizing and growers are supplying crap to dispensaries for medical users.

Back
Top Bottom