10th day: Quick question

I have about 150’ centimeters to play with. The pictures I added are of the same girls. So I plan on filling my 2*2 with 2 plants.

You have topped it once? Amazingly attractive;)

Thank you!:high-five::cheesygrinsmiley:

You have some great help here!! Very knowledgeable members!

Like bakind said, you will want an established root system before topping, but your plants look to have a great root system already started. Once topped, the plant will start growing out rather then up. That’s when the training comes in, Like @Old Salt said (describes it perfectly).

Once it’s topped the plant has a time of stress but it won’t last too long. It quickly bounces back and starts focusing its energy on those secondary and third branch nodes. You will notice a difference in the way she’s growing definitely! Again you’ve got a lot of great help here! I’m sure you will do just fine! :thumb:

I'm in a 70x70 and went for a ts-1000. The driver runs hot AF and can't be mounted outside, I've got a fan blowing directly in it atm but it'll probably be helpful for me in the winter months. It covers well though and trying to get components shipped for a DIY build was pricing me out. Get a dimmable driver and you'll be fine.

Their website shows a power connector between the power supply and board containing the LEDs. If your TS-1000 has this, you can move the power supply out of the tent with an extension for that cable.

Back
Top Bottom