Grow #3: light schedule and light type

Adamchuck

Hi guys,

Quick overview on What I use and grow:

Tent: 60*60*170
Light: 150w CFL (after sprout), 4*50w cree LED lights.
Strain: 2 feminized blueberry by Dutch passion
Medium: soil

My questions are how much water should I give my babies, they are one day old? Can I or should I pour water on them? Should I keep my vents on all times?
My tent temp is 26 with 42% humidity.

Another vital question, should I use the CFL for the first week? Or should I go the whole nine yards with my sexy Cree led Lights? And for how long? ?24 hours light or should I let my babies rest for 6 hrs?

Thanks for the patience and the good will to help;)

Adam

Some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.5 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 108
Hi guys,

Quick overview on What I use and grow:

Tent: 60*60*170
Light: 150w CFL (after sprout), 4*50w cree LED lights.
Strain: 2 feminized blueberry by Dutch passion
Medium: soil

My questions are how much water should I give my babies, they are one day old? Can I or should I pour water on them? Should I keep my vents on all times?
My tent temp is 26 with 42% humidity.

Another vital question, should I use the CFL for the first week? Or should I go the whole nine yards with my sexy Cree led Lights? And for how long? ?24 hours light or should I let my babies rest for 6 hrs?

Thanks for the patience and the good will to help;)

Adam
I’d go with the cfl very close for the first week at 20 on 4 off then transition to maybe just 2 crees about 30” above to begin to acclimate them. As for watering I would give them about a cup of 6.3 ph water in a 3” circle around the stem, not on the stem. You want those roots going down and out and if a young stem gets too wet it can damp off and die.

I'd get the CFL within about 3-4" to keep it a little warmer and more humid until you see the 3 bladed leaves for the first time. I'm sure better growers would do it differently but just my 2c.
Thanks for the time you took to reply. I appreciate the good advice ❤

I’d go with the cfl very close for the first week at 20 on 4 off then transition to maybe just 2 crees about 30” above to begin to acclimate them. As for watering I would give them about a cup of 6.3 ph water in a 3” circle around the stem, not on the stem. You want those roots going down and out and if a young stem gets too wet it can damp off and die.
Thanks buddy. I appreciate it

Yeah get a few nodes under the CFL mate. Not sure how well yours grow without the reflector but strain dependant, it takes 2-3 weeks for me To get 4 nodes with mine. Once they got 4 they should be able to handle anything within reason.
While theyre under CFL you can just chuck em in a cupboard somewhere so start em up as the last crop is finishing and the extra week wont make any odds.
Also because The light is so small, it's best to put them into little starter pots while this goes on. Means can get them closer together and all get more light.
That's what mine look like after about 17 days under the 130w CFL reflector.

Attachments

• IMG_20190422_211121.jpg
    IMG_20190422_211121.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom