12/12 from seed using only Bloom and Micro Nutrients

Stinky Breeze

I've been reading a lot lately, but could not find whether it was unwise or just frowned upon to start 12/12 from seed and skip out on the Grow formula. Also, when you start 12/12, I've read the plants shows its sex after about 3-4 weeks. Technically since you're flowering, could you FIM or take clones after the 4th or 5th node? Sorry if this is a silly or previously asked question. Thanks all!

i wouldnt go straight to 12/12 with seed, clones yes but def not with seed. U need to let the plant mature a bit, from germination i'd go at least 2 weeks but really u want 4 weeks from germination to grow anything half decent. i wouldnt fim in flower as u are removing prime bud sites and there are some folk who take cuttings in flower but its not something that i practice as i dont see the need to do it.

You can absolutely grow seed in 12/12. The plants grow straight up with few sun leaves and grow one large bud. It works well in a SOG. I have grown plants 12/12 for males but I never took clones. I suppose you could... 1 per plant

Back
Top Bottom