1200 Watt 72 Site Vertical Grow with Pics

HeadMaster

Hey. im running 2 600 watt lights in a 60" cool tube. The vertical garden is the vertigrow flex from VerticalHarvests. The strains are Durban Poison and blue dream.
here is 20 days ago.

IMAG0156-1.jpg

I vegged 18/6 for the past 3 weeks on the Lucas formula and roots accelerator. I dont change my res for the whole cycle and stop adding nutes 2 weeks up until harvest.

Day 2 of flower:

IMAG0230-1.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

Should be popping in a few weeks, expecting 4 pounds, 1.5 grams/watt

Re: 1200 watt 72 site VERTICAL GROW w PICS

i got about a gram per watt my last grow with no veg and a mediocre canopy. This harvest is going to blow that out of the water

Day 10 of flower. Ive been using 1/4 tsp/gal chaching early flower enhancer to inhibit some of the stretch in conjunction with the lucas formula. If i feel that the phosphorous levels are getting a little out of hand ill prob drain the res in a few weeks and start fresh. I had my buddy clean up my garage and he ended up touching the cycle timer so plants got over watered for 2 days. My 5x5 hydrohut is on the left which i originally intended on housing the verticalharvests garden in but it got devoted to a cloning production so maybe next round after im situated outdoors.

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

Wow am I more then impressed! Looking through your journal gives me mad questions to ask. First an for most, that entire grow is being down out a 5'x5' tent? Secondly, is that a NFT of areo unit? I want to guess NFT cause of the drain lines but I dont really know. Also, did you buy that system or make it? If you made it how did you make those perfect cuts and still be able to make the PVC water tight with the decline placement of all the drain pipe?

Wow am I more then impressed! Looking through your journal gives me mad questions to ask. First an for most, that entire grow is being down out a 5'x5' tent? Secondly, is that a NFT of areo unit? I want to guess NFT cause of the drain lines but I dont really know. Also, did you buy that system or make it? If you made it how did you make those perfect cuts and still be able to make the PVC water tight with the decline placement of all the drain pipe?

It is a drip system with draining that nft's as its draining. i bought the garden from www.verticalharvests.com and the levels slide up and down along the posts. I almost got 4 levels but because these are sativa i didnt want to over do it. i wouldnt attempt building one of these, maybe email the vh and see what they think

day 23. everythings going cool. the chaching flower enhancer really helped the sativas calm down, and the buds are starting to stack.

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

i started lollipoping some of the dense trees to free up some air flow.
IMAG0268.jpg

ill check back in another week. the smells picking up, trying to figure out a nice regiment of ozone and carbon scrubbing to keep it under control.

Day 34, just got back from vegas and every things looking good. the DP's stink good, prob going to have to set up the mountain air filter pretty soon. Definitely have a good wall of buds going, spent about 30 minutes thinning out some of the larger fan leaves and lollipoping.

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom