3600watt 200 plant vertical grow with pics

Very nice indeed! I've been thinking about something like this myself and that yield with potential for more is inspiring to say the least.

+Reps for that little show for sure! :bravo:

:peace:

A column type grow with a new twist. I like it. :peace:

Heres how it went.

I am ran 3 https://verticalharvests.com vertical gardens with their vented 56" cool tubes and am running drip lines. Each garden has 72 plant sites for a total of 216 plants. I am running the original lucas formula 7.5:15 micro:bloom and will only change my res prior to flush. i have an ozone generator that scrubs my air as well as carbon filters that will take care of any odors escaping into the neighbor hood.

heres a few hundred plants

IMAG0138.jpg

and here we are up and running

IMAG0151.jpg

this is 10 days into flower showing their first hairs

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

this is 3 weeks in, getting some better coverage

IMAG01571.jpg

IMAG01702.jpg

5 weeks looking fattt

IMAG0200.jpg

as expected from a 40 dollar camera

IMAG0201.jpg

week 7, super fat

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0218.jpg

time to chop. plants are falling over

IMAG0215.jpg

Bone yard

IMAG0221.jpg

all in all a succesful grow. I pulled 5.2 pounds of dream queen and got about 3 ounces of hash off the trim. Grow 2 is going to have a week long veg to establish a fuller canopy. stay tuned.

Sweet setup total Si Fi cool my Bro, you look to be a master at this with that setup, quanitity over hight innovative my bro,works for me over 5 lbs good job.

Mtlawnfan and i have been discussing a set-up in which the plants (soil) sit in place on chain driven sprockets and then slowly spin 360*. were thinkin 1 rotation every 45min.

anyone know if this will cause the plants stress trying this?

I know that cannabis can flower strong and heavy with asymetrical, one side light only. I believe that trying to turn to the light constantly would be counter-productive. On another hand, R. Goldberg may approve your plan IM(notso)HO. :peace:

Hello Headmaster! As an outdoor grower who is just learning indoor, your set up for me is like 'out of this world'! Perhaps when I get to heaven (still working on figuring out how), they'll have a system like that already set up and I'd just need to sit in the middle and watch it grow! Your making a big splash here! ++Reps My friend.:bravo:

Hydo shops carry a steak thats angled, to help support plants flowering in vertical systems.. I used them along with ties. I can honestly say it helped w/ the over all yeild and gave the perfect amount of support. But I'm sure you got it all covered. I cant wait to see the next run.

they gave me 8 feet of posts so a trellis could be draped out the front of the plants but hydro trellis is like 25 cents a square foot and i wasnt about to spend 100 to cover my gardens. im going to thread lateral lines between the posts to support the plants this round

they gave me 8 feet of posts so a trellis could be draped out the front of the plants but hydro trellis is like 25 cents a square foot and i wasnt about to spend 100 to cover my gardens. im going to thread lateral lines between the posts to support the plants this round

I take it that was your first try with those...I bet a couple of more under your belt and you will double the 5 pounds!:welldone:

Id do the same. Either way, no matter how it goes, its one hell of a set up.:welldone:

the penalties in my county are give a guided tour to the sheriff on request or have them come back the next day, raid your shit and go to court for the next 6 months.

I am a bit troubled with the sheer number of plants, it's a mandatory 5 years in prison for growing 100 plants or over. And that's a federal law, not limited to the state.

I feel, considering the numbers involved, a person is better off growing fewer plants, say 99 max, but grow them big.

So very true FryingPan...... Its like ones of those scales... On one side you have 5 pounds every 2 month, a ton of cash, but with the possibility of losing your freedom and everything you have for 5 years. Then on the other side, you have half the pounds, half the cash, but with some reassurance that you wont do any time and loose everything if you just keep it below 100.

My scale is leaning more towards the 99- side. Yesterday it was totally on the 200+ plant side. But seeing the Mandatory 5 year Sentence spelt out right in front of me... kinda changed my mind.

You know what though..... I did hear that those Federal prison's are actually pretty comfortable. I hear that they almost make you feel like your at home. Haha.... I'll still have to pass on that one though.

To each his own.. I always say.

all in all a succesful grow. I pulled 5.2 pounds of dream queen and got about 3 ounces of hash off the trim. Grow 2 is going to have a week long veg to establish a fuller canopy. stay tuned.

.647 grams per watt. Not bad but not super. I've often wondered if the yields on an average "larger" grow would be proportionally less than those on smaller hobby or personal type grows due to various factors (even though the gross yield would of course rise).

But it looks like you're still developing and tuning your method and I expect your future harvests will be much better. I'll tag along for the ride.

So very true FryingPan...... Its like ones of those scales... On one side you have 5 pounds every 2 month, a ton of cash, but with the possibility of losing your freedom and everything you have for 5 years. Then on the other side, you have half the pounds, half the cash, but with some reassurance that you wont do any time and loose everything if you just keep it below 100.

My scale is leaning more towards the 99- side. Yesterday it was totally on the 200+ plant side. But seeing the Mandatory 5 year Sentence spelt out right in front of me... kinda changed my mind.

You know what though..... I did hear that those Federal prison's are actually pretty comfortable. I hear that they almost make you feel like your at home. Haha.... I'll still have to pass on that one though.

To each his own.. I always say.

I have a buddy that grows commercially, 99 plants in each grow. He pushed his plants in his last grow and averaged 22 oz/plant. That's 136 lbs. he pulled from one grow. He didn't sacrifice anything by keeping it below 100 plants. I'm putting together a set up like his and I'll be disappointed with anything less than a 1/4 lb/ plant. 18 plants, that will be a total of 4.5 lbs and way less than the 216 in this example. I'll be a lot safer than trying to get away with growing 216 plants in one grow.

Not to mention that 5.2 lbs total for 216 plants is a .385 oz/ plant. I'd be awful disappointed with a yield that puny. You're taking an awful big chance for such a small return.

It's an interesting set up, but too gimmicky for me.

I have a buddy that grows commercially, 99 plants in each grow. He pushed his plants in his last grow and averaged 22 oz/plant. That's 136 lbs. he pulled from one grow. He didn't sacrifice anything by keeping it below 100 plants. I'm putting together a set up like his and I'll be disappointed with anything less than a 1/4 lb/ plant. 18 plants, that will be a total of 4.5 lbs and way less than the 216 in this example. I'll be a lot safer than trying to get away with growing 216 plants in one grow.

Not to mention that 5.2 lbs total for 216 plants is a .385 oz/ plant. I'd be awful disappointed with a yield that puny. You're taking an awful big chance for such a small return.

It's an interesting set up, but too gimmicky for me.

22 Ounces per plant?? Wow... that sounds like an outdoor grow.... or in indoor grow, growing bushed out plants with really long veg times.

Now that I think about it... 5.2 pounds doesnt sound like too much at all for that many plants. Im processing about 20 plants per month at 2-3 ounces per plant. So thats around 3-4 pounds right there... and I get that every month with 3 groups of 20 plants going through the stages constantly. So thats 6-8 pounds every 2 months.

Pan.... you have a link to this grow that your talking about??

22 Ounces per plant?? Wow... that sounds like an outdoor grow.... or in indoor grow, growing bushed out plants with really long veg times.

Now that I think about it... 5.2 pounds doesnt sound like too much at all for that many plants. Im processing about 20 plants per month at 2-3 ounces per plant. So thats around 3-4 pounds right there... and I get that every month with 3 groups of 20 plants going through the stages constantly. So thats 6-8 pounds every 2 months.

Pan.... you have a link to this grow that your talking about??

Sorry, he's not putting anything on line, this is his business.

By the way, that quantity was done with a 5 week veg. period. I'm a little skeptical of his claims, but I seen pictures that have blown me away.

Here's one of his grows:
7234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom