horizontal or vertical - insight needed!

bmarcb

Whats up guys,

Ive got quite a few grows under my belt and I have put together a new grow cab. Nothing too big - 47"wide x 19" deep x 52" high. Running 400w MH/HPS.

here is the dilema: I have a 6in cool tube that I am hoping to use. i am wondering whether I should mount it vertical and go with somewhat of a vert scrog or nice big plants (btw strains are Critical Kush (2 seeds) and G13 Haze (1 seed), I know they wont lower for the same amount of time).

I wish my cab was deeper i.e. 3 x 3 or 3 x 4 would have been much better for a regular scrog setup but hey, thats what I got at this point.

Given the 19" deep would you suggest horizontal or vertical? any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Thanks to both of you guys.

The horizonta scrog is sort of what i am (maybe) leaning toward but I see the huge potential of vert grow as far as using the most available light possible - the only issue being the depth of my cab... I could probably only grow 2 plants in there one on each side of the tube...Is that what you were suggesting jummejum? Good looking plants in all you guys' link. I never get tired of watching weed grow :yummy:

Thanks to both of you guys.

The horizonta scrog is sort of what i am (maybe) leaning toward but I see the huge potential of vert grow as far as using the most available light possible - the only issue being the depth of my cab... I could probably only grow 2 plants in there one on each side of the tube...Is that what you were suggesting jummejum?

Good looking plants in all you guys' link. I never get tired of watching weed grow :yummy:
^^ same same, really don't know y? :)

with that dept i'm thinking you prob should stick with the horizontal. even with a cooltube mounted vertically you really don't have any space to let the "bulb" shine, ino closer the better, but you also need some coverage.

Back
Top Bottom