GR's 5 Plant Vertical Grow Winter 19/20

Ordered about $500 worth of seed today.
Only 350 was for me the rest was for my assistant and some for my health guru.
May begin planting soon.
Dos Si Dos 33,
Wedding Cake,
Girl Scout Cookies,
Green Gelato
Barneys Farm LSD

Freebies
GelatOG,
Critical Kush
Green Poison

I am good for the next few grows.
I have not posted the order yet, waiting to hear about some discounts I am owed. So should place this tomorrow.

Dos Si Dos 33, Barneys Farm
Wedding Cake, Pheno Finder Seeds
Girl Scout Cookies, BC Bud Depot
Green Gelato, Royal Queen Seeds
LSD, Barneys Farm

Ahoy GR,
The LSD explodes out of the gate.
Your summer will be fulfilling.
Jars that is !

Ahoy GR,
The LSD explodes out of the gate.
Your summer will be fulfilling.
Jars that is !

Yes I grew it a few grows back, my GF's favorite. Really like making FECO and Rosin with it. Have about 1.5 zips left from that grow and going to make Cannabutter out of it.

@gr865 Have you started the new seeds yet?

No having issues with my seed supplier. Have a 30% discount code I have been unable to use, and having problems getting them to respond. Will give them a few more days. I have a $450 order in my basket so 30% is a nice discount when I get it.

No having issues with my seed supplier. Have a 30% discount code I have been unable to use, and having problems getting them to respond. Will give them a few more days. I have a $450 order in my basket so 30% is a nice discount when I get it.

I did just get an email from the seed company. Said they are running short staff due to the virus and responding to queries following their 420 promotion. Said they have not forgotten me, they have been excellent in the past so giving them slack!

Did you ever get your seeds gr865?

I switched seed co., had been with that co. for years, but that was a month ago, and just got a message from them this week. Hell I switched seed co. got my seeds sooner and cheaper. Issue with payment, had to do a transfer rather than using card. The new co, worked with me on seeds I ordered that were out of stock, gave me a good deal on more costlier seeds.

Did you ever get your seeds gr865?

I did and have this grow going you can find it @ Trying Something A Bit Different

Just started flower two days ago. Stretch should fill the screen, at least I hope so, first true SCrog so I really don't know.

@gr865 Hope all is well with you. I just got back on the forum a few weeks ago and thought I would look you up. Looks like you had a nice grow going there.

Hey buddy, good to see you. As stated above you can see my new grow at that web address.
Stop by a a cold one and some discussion.

Attachments

• 20200916_090629.jpg
    20200916_090629.jpg
    854.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200916_090642.jpg
    20200916_090642.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 33
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom