BF LSD 5 Plant Coco Spring 18

All caught up on this grow. Your LSD is a prolific flowerer and comes on like gangbusters! I just ordered an LSD circa '63 (predominantly sativa) from Elev8 Seeds in Seattle that I hope will be a decent producer.

I have purchased
BF LSD
BF Critical Kush, tried grow it twice not good results either time.
BF G13 Haze
I have in the chiller
BF Ayahuasca Purple and Blue Cheese

Also in the chiller I have

Big Buddha Cheese
Mr Nice Black Widow
Mr Nice Nevill's Haze
? breeder White Widow
Plus pack and packs of freebies

Overall maybe 75 to 100 seeds

Oh, just looked in the chiller, I have 10 BF Triple Cheese.

Got lot's of cheeses, good for making Cannabis Oil.

Today is day 56/week 8 of flower.

Have decided to harvest the 4 x pheno #1 plants next Sunday/Monday day 62/63. Will harvest one on Sunday because my G/F is here on the weekends only and wants to help with the harvest.
Anyway they are doing very well, no problems to report, I love it when that happens.

But today I harvested the #3 pheno that has been a problem child from day one. Always lagged behind, never a strong root developer, smaller and lighter producer. She was the worse damaged by the stretch problem I had. But, she smells sweet, very tight buds no larf at all and good tight groupings.

She has less than 30% of the mass of the 4 pheno #1's so I don't expect a lot of weight out of her, but expect a wonderful product. And as a hobbyist that is all I want. Good buds make good medicine.

GR

Getting down to the stretch now, just 5 days remaining.
Barneys Farm LSD Pheno #1 at day 58 of flower.

They have been on straight water now since Saturday and are just bulking up. Red hairs are becoming more predominate now. I increased the exhaust fan speed to pull more air into the tent and lower the lights on temps. They were running approx 82 degrees lights on and 68 lights off, I am now running 78 degrees lights on and 68 lights off.

Pheno #3 has been hang drying since Monday and getting a good slow dry. Have them in the same room as the irrigation setup so humidity level is good for slow drying, 56 to 65 percent. Will plastic bag the buds tomorrow night for 12 to 24 hrs to let them absorb the moisture remaining in the stems, followed by hanging for two to three days. They should go into jars Sat or Sun to begin curing process.

GR

Headed into the city this evening for surgery tomorrow, so I rearranged the tent to be able to put the Monster Crop plant in the tent so it can be hooked to the irrigation system. Should be home by Friday morning so 2 days of 12/12 should not cause too much hormonal change in the plant. Hell it may even freak that bitch out and make her ever more of a Monster. LOL

Like the way the roots are growing from the Smart Pot.

Down to three days before chop.
Seems like I have just a bunch of room since I harvest #3 on Monday.

Artsy Fartsy bud pic.

So much room in the tent that I had room to put the Pheno #5 Monster Cropper in there. Was only for a day while I went in for my surgery. She is back under the T5 now.

I will be transplanting the #5 MC on Sunday in prep for it going into the tent on Monday after harvest. Just keep tying her down.
She is doing just fine, roots shooting out the sides of the Smart Pots.

GR

Day 63! Just prior to chop.

All 4 plants had 6 to 9 main branches coming off the main stem.

This was one plant that had 7 mains branches, and after the tops were cut this is the side branching that remained. They all had the same amount of mains and varying amounts of side branches.

This plant had 6 main branches

One of the main branches

The heaviest plant, this was the one with 9 main branches

One or the mains

Another
Left side of the the drying room.

Right side of drying room

This was an just one lovely bud.

GR

What percent of dry to wet weight do you use. I have been using 20% and it's been close. If that is the case then I surprised myself with the weight of this grow, probably just over a gram/Watt..

Have scoped a few of the buds, Last Thur. they were 40/60, clear/cloudy. Today whcen I scoped them they were the opposite, 40 cloudy/60 clear with a few more amber than on Thur..

Could cutting off the water and keeping them in the dark change that?

Not that I mind, I like an uppity buzz and it makes great medicine.

GR

Have scoped a few of the buds, Last Thur. they were 40/60, clear/cloudy. Today whcen I scoped them they were the opposite, 40 cloudy/60 clear with a few more amber than on Thur..

Could cutting off the water and keeping them in the dark change that?

Not that I mind, I like an uppity buzz and it makes great medicine.

GR
i havent been growing long enough to no about the water dark thing i do no on my last grow i put a plant into total dark for 3 days and when i chupped it up it was very amber didnt care for that i like to harvest about 90/10 cloudy clear!

@lazyfish
That's probably it, not being as mobile as I used to be I mainly looking at the very tops of the plants, I scoped buds from different parts of the plants.

Back
Top Bottom