Waknbak88 's Multi-Strain - Organic Soil - 1000 Watt - 5x5 Grow

HK thanks man, I hope I don't let you guys down. I sure love my 1000watter! My next mission is a sealed co2 grow space. I'm moving from the 5x5 closet to a 15x4.5 foot space. I'm trying to get as legit as possible. I think I'm going to do 2 or 3 1000s with some leds mixed in and I'm going to go for lesser plants. I'm thinking 4 per light. Thanks for stopping by!

Screenshot_2015-01-06-19-31-18.png
Screenshot_2015-01-06-19-31-28.png
Screenshot_2015-01-06-19-31-45.png
Screenshot_2015-01-06-19-32-13.png
Screenshot_2015-01-06-19-32-23.png
:party:The frost has begun!!! I'm brewing a tea that I'm going to dilute just to give them a appatizer. I put 4 heaping cups of castings 5 teaspoons of catalyst and 5 tablespoons of EJ bloom. I will do a 50/50 ratio.

Looking real nice today!

the new space sounds like it should be real nice. my $.02 go ALL LED if possible :) youll lower energy cost, heat issues and grow "better" bud...:)

I've been interested in led here latly. I want to mix the spectrums up as much as possible. I like the 1600 watt leds I've looked at. I can't remember exactly the name but it was like 4k$. And if I get a couple of those I've though about using my hps up top and the leds on the sides but idk. My planes always change lol

right on that's def some great ideas. best thing about the LEDs, now even many panels much less expensive then 4k, is the spectrum itself. that's what is the cats shit about the LEDs, they are giving "our" plants just the right spectrum without the waste we get from HPS and again at lower cost per watt as well. The main reason im even saying this is because after using HPS for several years and getting a few LED grows in...then now switching back to having to use the mixed spectrum both LED and HPS like what you are talking about and ive seen the diff first hand.

if you haven't been by Doc Buds LED thread I think you should give it a glance over. He used HPS for MANY years and saw the LED tech come out and not meet their specs and outlandish claims to the NOW-A-DAYS LEDs and there is no going back now :)
check him out, This thread is soley about the LED tech:Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

EDIT: also ever consider SCROG for your area and this way you will maximize space you have and avoid even needing side lights :)

What's up buddy. Yeah I'm back.....dang you have blown up much deserved I might add. Man that sns package you gifted me has saved my ass more than once. I hope I get the chance to repay you someday. I'm glad to have you around man!!

Things got cold last night the high temp was a 73 which is not ideal to me and the low was 59 which sucks. I have moved a heater in there for the lights off temp to not drop below 65 I hope and I like to keep the lights on temp at 80-85. On a plus note I got my innoculant in. I took pics of the labeling.

I did a search of the strain that's in this stuff and it seems good. I mixed a little with some castings and put a little oat bran on top and put it in the dark to see if I can grow some fungus with the stuff. I read somewhere that is how you can grow them, I guess will see.

I did a search of the strain that's in this stuff and it seems good. I mixed a little with some castings and put a little oat bran on top and put it in the dark to see if I can grow some fungus with the stuff. I read somewhere that is how you can grow them, I guess will see.

interesting...let us know how that turns out.

not sure about the type of spores that are best ive heard it so many diff ways I still don't know whats what of inoculants on the science side of it all, I only know the practical...:):Namaste:

I've been doing a litter reading on the subject, I'm kinda thinking from what I've read is that there is all kinds of mycrozai or how ever you spell it. Some fungal some bacterial and then something that started with a T, that was a form of a fungus. Some say that them competing is good and some say it is bad. I want to dig deeper and figure out which spores I can use for veg and which would be more benificial in bloom. I'm doing this from a phone, if I was on a computer I would have looked back at the info I was reading to quote it verbatim. I'll start taking notes as I read so I can at least name the stuff I'm talking about lol.

Back
Top Bottom