Waknbak88 's Multi-Strain - Organic Soil - 1000 Watt - 5x5 Grow

Screenshot_2015-01-11-19-52-12.png
Screenshot_2015-01-11-19-53-25.png
Screenshot_2015-01-11-19-54-11.png

Does it look like they could use some mag? I have some epsom salt. I planed on giving plain water this time but if I need to I'll add some micro blast. I am open to suggestions. Peace out and thanks in advance for any help. Oh and if anybody stumbles onto this and knows some good strains and delivery methods for a fibro my alia suffer I would be interested in that as well. I was looking into the cbd crew strains but would like to know anyone's personal experience with treating this kind of pain with cannabis.

Hey waknbak!!

Really awesome grow you got going there!!! Very pretty and healthy looking ladies!

I was curious, did you end up keeping all non plants in your tent?

Yes there is still nine in there I have to take three out to be able to get in there and work. It's crazy when I got them.all out. I did have a auto big gun in there that got tossed due to there being no room or extra light. Thanks for stopping by guys.

There is some strange smells coming out of this grow. There is the smell of berries which I am familiar with, the usual smell of a growing cannabis plant, and then there is this chemical rotten meat smells that kinda stinks in a bad way. And then there is on that smells like that cheese you put on pizza.

HAHAHA some funky smells....gotta love it man :) last month I had a cheese candy, blue cheese, chronic thunder, island sweet skunk, purple haze and a bubblegummer growing in one area and the same thing happened each time I went in the room. all the smells together was like a sickly sweet puke....In a goodish way though LOL

I would say no Epsom needed overall, the plants look super great, keep doing what your doing.

Man it sure means a lot coming from the community that taught me how to grow! :420: I got a tea mixing up in a 5 gallon bucket. I put 4 gallons of water, 80 ml of EJ bloom, 40 ml of EJ grow, 40 ml microblast, 30 ml meta k, and 40 ml catalyst. I bought a little ph kit. The cheap one with the drops of stuff and the water changes based on ph. It had a ph of like 4 so it's going to bubble till it hits about 5-6 then it gets mixed at a 1:1 ratio with plain water that has a ph of 7. Hopefully this will make the ph were I want it. I also added a couple tablespoons of the promix pure.

Thanks man, over here in the south east we are just trying to grow some decent bud to get a taste of that west coast lifestyle. J/k, but I really would not know what to do if I could walk in a store and smell 50 different strains in the same day.....
I'd go looney!

Thanks man, over here in the south east we are just trying to grow some decent bud to get a taste of that west coast lifestyle. J/k, but I really would not know what to do if I could walk in a store and smell 50 different strains in the same day.....
I'd go looney!

Haha, well it is certainly a privilege I don't take lightly, especially considering I only have to wait 19 years for it to happen, some people have been waiting FAR longer than me. To be honest though... growing your own is better than any dispensary experience you will have. Guaranteed. So don't feel to bad, because you eons ahead of most people.

Thanks brother, that means alot. Yall have made a name for yourselves on that side of the country, every time dope boys around here want you to buy their bud the say, hey man I got that cali bud or I got the Colorado bud. Me and my wife are talking about taking a trip one year some and check it all out. Plus I was in Afghanistan with the Colorado national guard for some of my deployment, so I got a few buddies out that way. And I did military time in San Diego. Even though I would be more interested in North cali than south cali even though I love pacific beach in San Diego.

Do any of you guys use the leaves that have absolutely no visible trichlomes. I have all the ones from the light defoliation and I usually toss them but with this many plants I have a gallon ziploc full of dries leaves.

I use Fan Leaves for Thai Sticks. Otherwise I just cut up all my defoliation and mix it in with the top inch of soil.

Back
Top Bottom