Screenshot_2015-02-08-09-02-19.png
Screenshot_2015-02-08-09-02-24.png
Screenshot_2015-02-08-22-12-34.png
Screenshot_2015-02-08-22-12-59.png
Screenshot_2015-02-10-14-43-39.png
Screenshot_2015-02-10-14-45-12.png
Screenshot_2015-02-10-14-45-33.png
Screenshot_2015-02-10-14-43-29.png
Thanks guys she is a champ! And I feed her a bunch of fresh popcorn bud all the time so she is heath lol. I have harvested some plants, the yield was lousy but it's pretty good stuff. I hade to cut them a tad early due to vet bills but that's life. The plants in the next pic are still living and getting oily. The bud pics was before final trim but it still looks ok. The blues smell berries as usual. The critical hogs are bland but potent.

Thanks bro, she is good considering what could have happened. I let her out of the back door as usual and when I saw her at the back door waiting to come in I opened the door and she came in and colasped. I noticed some blood around her paws, legs, and mouth. I grab the 12 Guage and go outside thinking a wild animal had attacked her but there was nothing so I go back inside and by this time she was just laying there hardly breathing with blood foaming out of her dry nose, gums as white as paper. I get a flash light to examine her better. She smells like a gut shot deer wierd since she is a indoor dog, then I notice some feces around her rear end. Then I notice grease on her side and legs. It hit me that she had been hit, I walk out to the road and there is a piece of the car with her fur on it. I walk back in were my wife was sitting with her crying, she said if it was a person that was laying there then someone would help her so I took her to the vet and they fixed her. She had internal bleeding severely bruised lungs a fractured hip and dislocated femer, but she is alive. The way I was raised was to put her down but my life lessons with life and death have me leaning towards life these days. And I wouldn't shoot my son if he got hit by a car lol

Exact same thing happened to my husky last year, exact same injuries as well (minus the femur) but they had to keep her in an oxygen chamber thing for a few days): I felt terrible, you seem like an awesome human for her so I'm sure she will feel better soon my friend :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful harvest, so nice to stare at!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man i ended up with about 14 ounces. Blue mystic is berry tasting. Critical hog is vary clean and earthy. Headband taste like lemon pledge and sticks around for a while when you smack your lips. Mk ultra is hard place, I'd say vary fuelish/chemmy and when I smoke the mk it puts me down. Almost dizzy drugged feeling lol vary body buzzed.

Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-48-44.png
Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-48-55.png
Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-49-02.png
Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-49-13.png
Thanks brother it is keeping me highly medicated lol. Here is the next round it's my last critical hog seed and I'm going to veg it in a five gallon pot and transplant into the biggest fabric pot I can get my hands on and that will fit in my room. I plan on training it hard and veging for at least 2 months. I plan on feeding harder this time as last time I under fed the critical hogs. I am also ordering earth juices ph up crystles.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom