Waknbak88 's Multi-Strain - Organic Soil - 1000 Watt - 5x5 Grow

Here is the link. This is another members thread. This guy can really make some awesome looking stuff and seems vary knowledgeable. Hey thanks for the shout out on the tie-dye, it is my dogs sheet we put over her kennel. If you look in the picture with all the plants in it you can see her in the corner looking at me like what the hell are you doing.

Juicing thread by another member. Juicing The Plant For Her CBD's

Thanks for the link..i keep hearing about juicing but haven't read on it...but here i guess the time is now :)

agreed about the blanket. made the shots real cool, i think i may have to borrow a similar idea myself:love:

Im a dog man too...gotta love man's best friend:)

No problem brother, the more of us that try it the more first hand info that will be available. Yeah we got our dog after our house got broke into. Our dog would probably invite the robber in, she ain't got a mean bone in her body. And her name is Mary jane.

:) Maryjane...NICE! for some reason the name and the blanket just take me back in time to "Half Baked" the movie LOL

Screenshot_2015-01-23-19-57-41.png
Screenshot_2015-01-23-19-58-10.png
Screenshot_2015-01-23-19-58-31.png
Screenshot_2015-01-23-19-58-47.png
Screenshot_2015-01-23-19-59-02.png
Screenshot_2015-01-23-19-59-20.png
Screenshot_2015-01-23-19-59-50.png
At about 6 weeks.

NICE!

Looking great..by the sounds they should love your tea!

What week you in now?

20131011_170842.jpg
this is the pheno I hope I get with the blue mystic. I had this pheno before and if was vary berryish.

Hi there... Fellow blue mystic lover

Very healthy garden you have got there....

Looks like your mystics are more sativa like, mine was more indica... Broader leaves and very dark...

Such a nice tasting strain..... Goes from not too smelly, too oh my god that stinks in the jars !!!

Best of luck in ya garden

:Namaste:

Those are looking quite wonderful my friend :cheesygrinsmiley: Your buds are so resinous and dense! I just wanna take a whiff...

Really good stuff my friend, keep it up!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! I know how terrible it is to be in that situation.. Was there last year. I hope she has a speedy recovery! I am sending her love and pets from Colorado!

Can't wait to see the pictures you have for us friend. Have a wonderful day with your puppy

Back
Top Bottom