150 Watt HPS - Indica - Closet - Soil Grow

tugasonasol

Hello everyone this is my second time grow and I m putting up a journal because I recently found this site and because of course as the plants grow ill have 4sure many doubts that only you can answer, so:
The strains - Afgooey (70% ,indica Afgani x Maui Haze)
- Ice Kush( Indica / Sativa Hybrid , Kush and South African Sativa)

They are on the vegetative stage and they have 35 days since they've sprouted

Soil- GoldLabel SpecialMix
Nutrients- GoldLabel Nutrients

The grow closet is approximately (3ft(L) x 3ft(W)x 5ft(H) )

My vent system is only a fan pointed to the babys

The one on the right suffered a little overfert burn but now she look happy

Ive also made a clone of the Ice Kush but i dont have any pictures but ill put a couple soon because i dont know if him is alive or not :p

The camera isnt the best is from my phone so dont expect hddddddd photos

Let me know what you think of my ladies today I ll transplant them and ill be putting new photos soon

Many thankssssss

The left one is the Ice kush

First upgrade I made was a tent with a fan and filter, I like tents because you can control the environment inside. And you can hang lights and fans without drilling holes in walls etc, you can get them pretty cheap. you can put a 1000watt in a 4 x 4 tent personally I would do 600 hundred. use your 150's to supplement a 400w MH and do a mixed spectrum, and no worries if a bulb goes out, you always have a couple more. Just thinking out loud.

First upgrade I made was a tent with a fan and filter, I like tents because you can control the environment inside. And you can hang lights and fans without drilling holes in walls etc, you can get them pretty cheap. you can put a 1000watt in a 4 x 4 tent personally I would do 600 hundred. use your 150's to supplement a 400w MH and do a mixed spectrum, and no worries if a bulb goes out, you always have a couple more. Just thinking out loud.
Yes but I would like to make a cycle like one tent to the veg stage and other to the flower stage to make more harvests per year am I thinking wrong?

Yes but I would like to make a cycle like one tent to the veg stage and other to the flower stage to make more harvests per year am I thinking wrong?

You are thinking right, if you can clone well then you veg till you want to flower, take the clones from that plant, put it into flower, depending on the size of tent if you have an 8 week strain you can introduce plants every two weeks till you have a perpetual cycle.

The gram per gram was a joke I was kidding.

You are thinking right, if you can clone well then you veg till you want to flower, take the clones from that plant, put it into flower, depending on the size of tent if you have an 8 week strain you can introduce plants every two weeks till you have a perpetual cycle.

The gram per gram was a joke I was kidding.

So when i put my plants on the 12/12 cycle if I clone , an put the clone in the same tent the clone will grow normaly ?

That's exactly what I do here's myveg tentv
20150220_141616.jpg

I usually get between 2.5 to 3.5 oz off of each plant.but I grow master kush a heavy yieler.if you put clones in flower tent they will flower.they need 24 hr light or 18/6 to veg.also clones need high humidity that's why a dome is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom