1 Month old plants with many doubts help!

tugasonasol

Hello i am a new grower and i have some doubts about my little plants
I put this plants in the soil precisely one month ago and i think they are a little bit shorter than it was supposed am I right?
When do I need to transplant them ?
The temperatures with the fan on are approximately 70 farenheit or 20 celcius should I turn t off?
They r afgooey and ice kush,under a 150 W hps light with goldlabel nutrients and goldlabel specialmix,
What should I do please help
Many thanks
IMG_20150216_143201.jpg
IMG_20150216_143129.jpg

I would say they look to be a decent size for 1 month old. the one on the right looks like it is just waking up or just going to sleep though... are your lights just turning on or off?? As for transplanting, your probably good in that pot for another week or two. when you go to transplant you want to see a good root ball in the bottom of the pot. About all you can do is be patient and dont stress. If they are not showing any deficiencies your good to go.

150W is not going to be enough light for 2 plants. It'll be doable, but will sacrifice yield quite a bit. Typically you want 100-150W per plant. I was gonna say the one on the right looks over-watered, but it sounds like you've gotten that one cleared up now. All-in-all though, they look decent for their age and setup

yeah man, 150W will not do. i added additional LED to my 250W HPS setup for three auto's grow. so far so good.

perfectly normal for month old, but it's time for bigger pots. like now. then you see some nice growin'.

yeah man, 150W will not do. i added additional LED to my 250W HPS setup for three auto's grow. so far so good.

perfectly normal for month old, but it's time for bigger pots. like now. then you see some nice growin'.

The problem is that I dont have that money to spend right now but i have one uv lamp will it help or will that do nothing?
So Its time to transplant ?

It is time to transplant. UV is present on some led lamps, but i hardly doubt it can give you any advantage. This is the thing with insufficient lighting, you can never enough :D marshaydro have some pretty cheap and very nice led panels, i got mine 300w for 120$ off the ebay.

It is time to transplant. UV is present on some led lamps, but i hardly doubt it can give you any advantage. This is the thing with insufficient lighting, you can never enough :D marshaydro have some pretty cheap and very nice led panels, i got mine 300w for 120$ off the ebay.

What if I remove the 150 w and put a 400 w ? the problem is that in a closet grow the 400 watt lamp will warm up a lot the closet and I only have a fan, and with the 400 W lamp i'll spend a lot of money in the bills dont u think ? . Its a small grow :p

400w led draws less power than 400w, check the specs and stuff. yes well there is always concern about expenses. but doing it wrong is even more damaging in terms of finances - because you are just wasting them. led is a perfect option for small spaces - very little heat produced.

400w led draws less power than 400w, check the specs and stuff. yes well there is always concern about expenses. but doing it wrong is even more damaging in terms of finances - because you are just wasting them. led is a perfect option for small spaces - very little heat produced.

Yes but the problem is that here in my conutry the growshops doesnt have led lights so its complicated to me to get one

Our sponsors offer discounts for 420Mag members. You can check them out and find something that meets the needs of your budget.

MrRudeSnowman - Please read the Posting guidelines

"Commercial and/or promotional links to external websites are prohibited. This also applies to websites like Amazon, eBay and Overstock."

Our sponsors offer discounts for 420Mag members. You can check them out and find something that meets the needs of your budget.

MrRudeSnowman - Please read the Posting guidelines

Commercial and/or promotional links to external websites are prohibited. This also applies to websites like Amazon, eBay and Overstock.

Can i buy them to portugal ?

Using LEDs you'll need a minimum of 18-24" 45-60cm between the plant and light, when pot height and plant height are included, this usually ends up requiring a grow room that is at least 48" or 120cm tall.

Can i buy them to portugal ?

Possibly. Portugal isn't listed as a shipping option, so you will need to email Mars Hydro to ask. Your neighbor Spain, is listed. :)

The problem is that I dont have that money to spend right now but i have one uv lamp will it help or will that do nothing?
So Its time to transplant ?

Your pic shows up in my forums. DNT know whats going on

Back
Top Bottom