First time grower / need your help guru`s

GingerM

Hello everybody,

I have stumbled into a problem and i`m not quite sure how to fix it.
I read countless forums but i still can`t make out what kind of deficiency this is.
I`m thinking either its Magnesium or Zinc.
I really dont want to apply the wrong treatment, that`s why i desperately need your help.

Grow info:
What Strain is it?
BIG BUD 85% indica from Sensi seeds.

How Many Plants?
6 plants

Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
Flowering 2nd day.

Soil or Hydro?
Hydro, NFT system, 60 l reservoir.

Reservoir Temperature?
20-22 Celcius

Size (Wattage) of Light?
1 air cooled tube 400W HPS.

Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
25-27 Celcius

RH of Room/Cabinet?
50-60%

PH of Medium or Reservoir?
5.2 - 6.0 on average

Any Pests?
NO

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Using Canna nutrients.

cNSeA.jpg

fWT4w.jpg

Hello bud.
It looks like its only effected that 1 shoot. I don't suppose that head got to close to your lamp at some stage and is now showing the damage. Tbh I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. I don't think its a deficiency as the rest of the plant looks super healthy. Just keep an eye on her and atb in bloom man. HH..

The discoloration appears to be on all shoots. That`s why i`m worried about, further more it spread out, started with one plant, and then all of them had signs of it. From what i read it could be Zinc, but this is my first time growing, and i could really use advice from somebody who is more experienced.

That yellowing happens naturally as the new heads develop. The only real damage I can see is the on the ends of some of the fingers on the bigger/older fan leafs mate. HH...

E2A,
This is one of my plants as healthy as they come, can you see what I'm on about and the yellowing which turns greener as the plant matures mate.

13052010005.jpg

E2A 2,

Hopefully you can find someone with some experience!!!

What's the size of your grow tent? plants shouldn't be clumped so close together.

Can't help on the deficiency, though. sorry.

Back
Top Bottom