150 Watt HPS - Indica - Closet - Soil Grow

Gentle HULK!

Dutty is right, veg longer your plant won't look the same as the others but it will grow new shoots, the plant will always be driven to reproduce as best as possible, that means making flowers so as long as it gets a few more bud sites that will see the light then your yields shouldn't be hurt to bad. Stay positive. And hold off on the water a bit, let them dry out between waterings.

Ahahahah i know! I've got superstrength symptoms !
Thank you Meta for the answer i'll do that.
I hope with more time in veg she can heal enought soo I wont tell the diference at the end!
That top that I screwed up would be a preety big cola 4 sure -.-
Also I was thinking to change the pot bur I will wait to change the clock to repot the Ice Kush, now is not the time ,thinking right ?
Keep following your advices are gold to my journal! Thanks ma friend

The stems break if you are training them too late. I find it is best to train them while the stems are still young and easily bent. With a bit of experience you'll be able to tell when the branches start becoming too fibrous and difficult to manipulate.
Cut the dead branch off, the plant is still plenty young enough to recover. The hormones will go to the other branches and make them grow more quickly to compensate for the loss. Vege it a little longer than you would have.

the break should be cover with something that u cant see through it will help speed up healing just from personal experience if you snap a branch off put it in water quick then try cloning :) great thread start keep up the great work

Why not? The plant will be ok and you learnt something. Don't give up :)

Everyone snaps a few branches from time to time. I split a plant in half one time. Right down the main stem to the dirt. It lived.

Yeah I guess i just have to be a little more gentle :p

the break should be cover with something that u cant see through it will help speed up healing just from personal experience if you snap a branch off put it in water quick then try cloning :) great thread start keep up the great work

Yeah if I knew i would have done that , at least it would not be wasted but move one

Thank you for the replies ma friends ! how many time to recover ? 1 week is enought ?

Back
Top Bottom