150 Watt HPS - Indica - Closet - Soil Grow

Putting in my two cents here. I made a little Veg area from perfect home shelving. This is wire shelving that comes in different sizes and you can buy at walmart or target. There is a higher quality type at home depot which holds more weight and is more expensive. Pick up some wheels for the unit for like 15-20 bucks and you can roll the cart around. They have 2foot width, 3foot, and 4foot width shelves. If you are on a budget, pick up the two foot shelving for like 20 bucks and you will have an area that can hold clones under an 18 inch T5 light and dome. I also wanted an area to have for vegging the clones. I opted to use the 4 foot shelving unit one for about 70 bucks that I partly covered just the bottom shelving area in with the White Poly and used 3M velcro tape to make a front door, but you can also buy a zipper kit. These are some old pictures before I had improved the door, but this is to give you an idea. You want to have the tent as air tight as possible for light likes and bugs. I cut an outgoing air port near the top and incoming near the bottom on opposite sides. Use computer type USB fans to move air and it gets the job done.
20140326_131127.jpg
20140326_131149.jpg
5989.jpg

20140125_1804121.jpg
20140125_180426.jpg

Putting in my two cents here. I made a little Veg area from perfect home shelving. This is wire shelving that comes in different sizes and you can buy at walmart or target. There is a higher quality type at home depot which holds more weight and is more expensive. Pick up some wheels for the unit for like 15-20 bucks and you can roll the cart around. They have 2foot width, 3foot, and 4foot width shelves. If you are on a budget, pick up the two foot shelving for like 20 bucks and you will have an area that can hold clones under an 18 inch T5 light and dome. I also wanted an area to have for vegging the clones. I opted to use the 4 foot shelving unit one for about 70 bucks that I partly covered just the bottom shelving area in with the White Poly and used 3M velcro tape to make a front door, but you can also buy a zipper kit. These are some old pictures before I had improved the door, but this is to give you an idea. You want to have the tent as air tight as possible for light likes and bugs. I cut an outgoing air port near the top and incoming near the bottom on opposite sides. Use computer type USB fans to move air and it gets the job done

Thanks a lot for the reply friend, a veg room its a must-have thing that in the next grow i'll hopefully have, i need that cycle! :p
Thats funny, because basically that's how I did my closet but on the outside to cover the shells is cardboard and on the inside is White Poly ,I only need a proper door like yours.
Thanks and and stay close bro

Update! Day 7 Flowering

Hello everyone the ladies are looking beautiful and smelling delicious,because its that soft light weed smell :p
Its been such an amazing experience to share all this with you and to learn something from you on every update that i make,thank you all
So let's talk about what really matters , its the end of the first week of flowering and the girls already scretched a good bit, mainly the Ice Kush, the Afgooey is a little slower i think, you gonna see that there's a big difference between the Ice Kush and the Afggoey, i dont know if the slow grow is from the indica % or if it is something else, i really hope that she dont't stop scretching.
Also about 3,4 days ago i did a little bit of prunning on both and on the afgooey i removed some main fan leaves and now the middle internodes are getting a lot more light.
About watering the Ice Kush i've been watering like 1/2 times a week and the afgooey is been watered every 2/3 days she's drinking good what could that mean? Also, should I feed them every time I water ?

And now some pictures
IMG_20150319_212450.jpg

You can see that the size difference between both is big

IMG_20150319_212503.jpg

Ice Kush

Already showing some pre-flowers does that mean that she will stop scretching?

IMG_20150319_211504.jpg
IMG_20150319_211711.jpg

Afgooey

Soo bushy,really want to see how she flowers because i haven't see any journal with plants with the smiliar look

IMG_20150319_211859.jpg

Once again sorry for the quality of the pictures and for some English mistakes
Leave your opinions and tips , I want that good tips that y'all have for me to put into practice on this babys
:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

The picture of health there buddy! May I suggest some low stress training, they could get a fair bit taller yet :)
Hey mono! Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay on mine but i wasn't in town on the weekend
Yes i want to LST them but isn't to late ?
How should i tie the branches off ? I know its a super basic question but i'm afraid to screw up cause i've never done this before

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Hello my friend
1st I must apologize to everyone that was following the journal because every time i come to the computer is to work, lately i've been extra occupied and to be honest the pacience to post something here is very little despite all the love and knowledge given by you
2nd My plants are great full flowering mode right now,smelling good and this weekend I'll try to post some photos
3rd And please remove my journal of the Abandoned Journals its not abandoned its only on stand by :p abandoned its such a strong word

Finally an Update!!!
45 days of flowering

Hello every one finnaly bringing an update for y all I ve been soo occupied with a bunch of shit but it doesn t matter
The girls are soo soo beautiful looking healthy and smelling too deleciously
The plant that stands out without a doubt is the Ice Kush, she s like a week ahead from the Afgooey
I think that 1 more month should be enought
Also I have a question can I put a germinated seed on the 12/12 schedule just to rush the things a little
Now some bad quality pics after a month hahaha

Agooey

Last Post
IMG_20150319_211859.jpg

2/3 weeks ago
IMG_20150330_200902.jpg

Now
IMG_20150425_194516.jpg

Ice Kush

Last Post
IMG_20150319_211504.jpg

2/3 weeks ago
IMG_20150413_212616.jpg

IMG_20150330_200420.jpg

Now

IMG_20150425_194253.jpg
IMG_20150425_194353.jpg
IMG_20150425_194507.jpg

Both

IMG_20150425_194559.jpg

Please drop any comment/suggestion i-ll be very thankfull
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom