150w HPS vs 350w LED

Yeah, you've got to look at the actual wattage of a (any) light source. The pretend wattage doesn't count. It's like when people first started using CFLs for growing plants, lol - a 23-watt CFL wasn't really "equivalent" to a 100-watt light. I actually had to explain that to a few people who'd read the boxes... and wondered why they weren't getting what someone growing with a 400-watt HPS was - with four or five of those little bulbs :rolleyes: .

i own both i have flowering plants and want the best yiled

Well, then, is there some reason you're keeping the brand/model of the LED panel a secret? Be a helluva lot easier to answer your question if you'd be specific here.

Everyone wants something that'll fit onto the back of a matchbook these days.

For $4.20 per unit I will shrink my explanatory graph down and print it on an actual high quality matchbook. An invaluable and accurate resource when you need it. Why ruin your high with thinking? No need to be confused any more. Spark joints while getting your questions answered too. Order the spectral graph matchbook now.

Those remind me of the fractals I used to see occasionally, lol. (IDK. I must have had some kind of... allergy or something.) Always did like those things. The graphics, I mean. As long as they weren't moving too quick. Seizures suck ;) .

Speaking of matchbooks, is it just me, or have they become endangered species these days? I used to see them everywhere. And Burma Shave signs. . . .

guys i dont give a shit about price watts gigwatts nothing i need to know what one is going to yeild me the best

Back
Top Bottom