180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

Couldn't resist...

DSC020261.JPG

How strong is the smell with SLH?

I have 5 feminized coming on Sunday and just wondering what to expect (I have a Can Filter 100, so I am good on the air scrubbing)... just curious.

Any tips on anything in particular with this strain? Your girl looks magnificent.

Any tips on anything in particular with this strain? Your girl looks magnificent.

I've seen PitViper state that the strain is a healthy feeder.

How strong is the smell with SLH?

I have 5 feminized coming on Sunday and just wondering what to expect (I have a Can Filter 100, so I am good on the air scrubbing)... just curious.

Yeah the smell well, its pretty strong and smells like buttery lemons..

I can say she does like to be watered more than usual but keep the nutes low, even though I was over 1600ppm on nutes I wouldnt do it again that way because I think it was a overkill and dont think adding more helped any in growth.

Other than that she was fairly easy to maintain, remember I just used my 180 led panel some terra professional plus, canna nutes and thats it. The temp in my tent was up and down through out the grow and I used no co2 and I am still happy with the results thus far. I could only imagine what this plant could have done under a more controlled environment and the addition of co2.

Here some more pics for you guys..

DSC01959.JPG

DSC019751.JPG

DSC01976.JPG

DSC01977.JPG

DSC01978.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

DSC01993.JPG

DSC020051.JPG

DSC02029.JPG

DSC02036.JPG

Wow -- those last 2 sets of shots look gorgeous, really nice bud formation!

Those haze genetics are awesome, really.

They truly do become covered in a haze of trichomes by the end, it's almost like they are fighting for space on the buds.

I'd second Irishboy's comment -- looks like that cola would be a shoe-in for the nug of the month contest!

:peacetwo:

hey mike can u give us the actual watts used for each of your units i saw that u said the 180 actually uses 240 is that correct.
I was wondering what the 300 and 600 watt models used??
thanks for your time and awesome plant man looks unreal
congradulations!!:goodjob:

I just added a couple of LED panels to my CMH grow and I found that the LED lights tend to accentuate the trichomes. When I turn on my LEDs the plants look much frostier than when illuminated by the CMH alone. No offense to Mike, those buds do look great. I just wanted to throw out the observation because I think it's important to keep in mind when evaluating buds for frostiness.

I just added a couple of LED panels to my CMH grow and I found that the LED lights tend to accentuate the trichomes. When I turn on my LEDs the plants look much frostier than when illuminated by the CMH alone. No offense to Mike, those buds do look great. I just wanted to throw out the observation because I think it's important to keep in mind when evaluating buds for frostiness.

Bro dont you know im the master illusionist! I am purposely trying to trick people into thinking my plants look better than they really are!.. lol ok im just kidding..

No offense to you either Slimm, but I would have to respectfully disagree. I personally feel that the led's take away from the frosty look, everything looks pinkish/purple under the LED's and only under natural light do I feel the buds shine. As a matter of fact I have over a dozen pictures posted on this thread with the led panel off so their wouldn't be any confusion about this..
So with that said..

Here you go everyone, here is the truth on my 'NOT' so frosty buds with my Spectra LED panel off and under natural lighting...

Taken May 9, 2010.

DSC02079.JPG

DSC020721.JPG

DSC020711.JPG

DSC02067.JPG

DSC02066.JPG

DSC020621.JPG

DSC020591.JPG

DSC02053.JPG

DSC020481.JPG

DSC02044.JPG

GrowLEDhydro.com Spectra Series LED Grow Lights

UNMATCHED AND UNCHALLENGED LED GROW LIGHTS

i would have to disagree also. but in all honesty in your case u might be right because the leds you hare using use allot of white leds so it may make they look better in your case. but with mikes light this is not true, this is why i take my pics with the light off, the leds really take away the true frosty look when their on. but i did notice with the other company when i was using her lights they looked better with the lights on only because she used too much white leds.
as you can see in the pics the one with the light off looks way more better.
DSC02036.JPG
[/QUOTE]
DSC02079.JPG

Bro dont you know im the master illusionist! I am purposely trying to trick people into thinking my plants look better than they really are!.. lol ok im just kidding..
No offense to you either Slimm, but I would have to respectfully disagree. I personally feel that the led's take away from the frosty look, everything looks pinkish/purple under the LED's and only under natural light do I feel the buds shine. As a matter of fact I have over a dozen pictures posted on this thread with the led panel off so their wouldn't be any confusion about this..
So with that said..

Here you go everyone, here is the truth on my 'NOT' so frosty buds with my Spectra LED panel off and under natural lighting...

GrowLEDhydro.com Spectra Series LED Grow Lights

UNMATCHED AND UNCHALLENGED LED GROW LIGHTS

dosent get anymore frosty then that. :thumb:

Simple fix is to perform a manual white balance on the digicam before taking pictures under (whatever kind of) grow lights. With cheaper cameras it's probably not going to be perfect but it should do a lot.

Either way, the plants look great and if you'd like to send me a couple of colas I'll give them the ol' TorturedSoul test and review, lol. (J/K)

hey mike can u give us the actual watts used for each of your units i saw that u said the 180 actually uses 240 is that correct.
I was wondering what the 300 and 600 watt models used??
thanks for your time and awesome plant man looks unreal
congradulations!!:goodjob:

hey mike can u post those for us please??

Back
Top Bottom