180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

hey mike can u post those for us please??

Sure.. The information regarding the actual watt draw has been updated on the my website also.

Spectra 120- 180 watts

Spectra 180- 240 watts

Spectra 300- 360 watts

Spectra 600- 740 watts

The panels work with any voltage around the world.

search is your friend. The 600w takes a little over 700w to operate. The others are there for you to find using the oh so hard search function!

he just updated that on his website sorry i didnt check it daily no need to be a dick
thanks mike, your SLH looks incredible man

who said i was being a dick. isn't there a search function? Its not difficult at all to use the search engine on this site.

so how about instead of calling someone a dick for pointing out there is a search function ...maybe instead say oh yeah I didn't even think about using that or i dont want to spend 4 minutes looking through the previous posts in the thread to find the answer.

who said i was being a dick. isn't there a search function? Its not difficult at all to use the search engine on this site.

so how about instead of calling someone a dick for pointing out there is a search function ...maybe instead say oh yeah I didn't even think about using that or i dont want to spend 4 minutes looking through the previous posts in the thread to find the answer.[/Q

i did search for it maybe im not as smart as you bro anyways no worries man
hey mike how much longer till u choppin?

hey jflynn83 glade to see you on this site bro, check out my thread here because i update more pics and info on this forum then the others. i know you have been following my threads for a long time, so wanted to give you a heads up on how my journal here has allot more details. good to see you here. +rep. u need any help just ask me brother. their is a ton of great info on this forum.

im glad you're here too ... maybe what i typed was read wrong. I have noticed though to click the search entire posts instead of description helps many times.

These LED lights are indeed good, but initially pricey with relatively ZERO maintenance... which should be obvious by the folks including myself using them.

Hey folks, I've been lurking on this journal for a while and must say the results are impressive!

I'm currently running a 250W HPS with 100W of T5 side lighting in a 2x2 tent - just like the tent in this journal. I have massive ventilation so heat doesn't seem to be a problem but, like most of us, I'm always looking to upgrade my setup and maximize yeild.

So... I'm wondering how a Spectra 180 or perhaps a Spectra 300 would compare to my 350W HPS/T5 setup - both in terms of growth/yield and in heat output. Let's assume the cost of a new LED fixture is not an issue and that my primary concern is maximizing yield. My goal is 1g/w - something I've seen experienced growers achive in large high-wattage setups but have never seen in a small tent.

Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

Quick question, what are the turn times on you shipping your lights? I was thinking of ordering a Spectra 180Watt LED Light From you website. I see that it says you ship within 2-3 weeks from recieving payment because of back order issues.. Are you really getting the lights out within 2-3 weeks?

Great plants and grow! Great to see a manufacturer putting it out there and getting the well-deserved rewards.

The buds are definitely textbook, and I'm sure the yield is gonna be fantastic. Would you mind putting a ruler or something in there for scale whenever you get a chance? And a pic of the whole setup at this stage would be much appreciated as well.

:thanks::peace::nicethread::rollit:

Hey folks, I've been lurking on this journal for a while and must say the results are impressive!

I'm currently running a 250W HPS with 100W of T5 side lighting in a 2x2 tent - just like the tent in this journal. I have massive ventilation so heat doesn't seem to be a problem but, like most of us, I'm always looking to upgrade my setup and maximize yeild.

So... I'm wondering how a Spectra 180 or perhaps a Spectra 300 would compare to my 350W HPS/T5 setup - both in terms of growth/yield and in heat output. Let's assume the cost of a new LED fixture is not an issue and that my primary concern is maximizing yield. My goal is 1g/w - something I've seen experienced growers achive in large high-wattage setups but have never seen in a small tent.

Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you usul, I myself am very pleased with the results so far.

I personally think that a Spectra 300 in a 2x2x6 tent like I am using with the proper ventilation which you say you have would do awesome. I say you would at the very minimum meet our current yield but I would bet you will surpass it with the 360w LED panel. One thing i know for sure is that the you will see a difference in the quality and potency of your plants, ive seen it grow after grow with my led's that the quality/potency of my plants have been higher than all my friends growing with hps.

Regarding the heat, I dont care what anyone says, but the heat with my led's will be much much less compared to any comparable hps bulb adn a hell of a lot easier to maintain.

This is just my opinion, I say try it for yourself and take advantage of my 120 day money back guarantee.

If theirs anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Quick question, what are the turn times on you shipping your lights? I was thinking of ordering a Spectra 180Watt LED Light From you website. I see that it says you ship within 2-3 weeks from recieving payment because of back order issues.. Are you really getting the lights out within 2-3 weeks?

Hello Timertom,

I have to admit I did get pretty backed up on orders, but I am no starting to catch up so yes you will get your light withing the 2 to 3 weeks from the date of your order.

Hopefully soon those times will be cut in half.

Thanks and if theirs anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Great plants and grow! Great to see a manufacturer putting it out there and getting the well-deserved rewards.

The buds are definitely textbook, and I'm sure the yield is gonna be fantastic. Would you mind putting a ruler or something in there for scale whenever you get a chance? And a pic of the whole setup at this stage would be much appreciated as well.

:thanks::peace::nicethread::rollit:

Sure no problem, ill stick a tape mesure in the background and get some pics for you guys in a few hours. :thanks:

Glad to see a simple baseline grow using one of your lower watt panels. And the results look wonderful. +reps

Your description of a "buttery smell" makes me want to try SLH, never smoked the stuff before or seen it in person. Sounds pretty tasty ^^

:nicethread:

Glad to see a simple baseline grow using one of your lower watt panels. And the results look wonderful. +reps

Your description of a "buttery smell" makes me want to try SLH, never smoked the stuff before or seen it in person. Sounds pretty tasty ^^

:nicethread:

Thank you Kandahari..

The smell is unbelievable! Its a really strong buttery/lemon smell I dont know how else to explain it.. In all honesty I have no desire to grow another strain from what I am seeing with this SLH, its truley unbelievable.

Thank you Kandahari..

The smell is unbelievable! Its a really strong buttery/lemon smell I dont know how else to explain it.. In all honesty I have no desire to grow another strain from what I am seeing with this SLH, its truley unbelievable.

ya buddy that strain is murder!!! i just cant believe how frosty that plant is, looks better then most others i have seen. i wanna smoke that shit!!:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom