1K 5x5 AK40

Might also want to consider different nutrient line. Idk what your price range is but heavy 16 is pretty good I use it for soil and have heard good reviews. They have a thorough line of product as well.

IMG_249410.jpg
IMG_249310.jpg
IMG_249215.JPG
IMG_249114.JPG
IMG_24908.JPG
IMG_24898.JPG
IMG_24889.JPG
IMG_24876.JPG
IMG_24869.JPG
IMG_24857.JPG
IMG_248410.JPG
IMG_24838.JPG
IMG_24828.jpg
IMG_24817.jpg
IMG_24806.jpg
IMG_247911.jpg
IMG_24788.jpg
IMG_247710.JPG
IMG_24767.JPG

Yea I have been looking into a different line for this next grow I'm starting as we speak. I was thinking of trying one of ---'s lines but haven't had time to do any in depth research on it
Might also want to consider different nutrient line. Idk what your price range is but heavy 16 is pretty good I use it for soil and have heard good reviews. They have a thorough line of product as well.

Can't see what product you were looking into haha. And I have used a few general hydro products myself. Rapidstart is a must throughout veg until a few weeks before flower.

Yea I have been looking into a different line for this next grow I'm starting as we speak. I was thinking of trying one of ---'s lines but haven't had time to do any in depth research on it

To be honest with you man I really think my problem was all PH. I have used the General Hydroponics line for 2 grows now not including this one and never had a problem even remotely close to that.I guess right when I thought I knew what I was doing the cannabis gods decided to humble me a bit lmao. The only thing I changed on this grow is soil. Cant really pick and choose in my location so I went with something different. Another interesting development though. I just had 12 seedlings spring out of the 1/2 gallon containers in my closet and with the larger problem plants in flower I decided to monitor the PH consistently out of the gate. Upon checking the soil i got all 3.5-4.5. Thats fresh soil cut down with 50% peat moss for the seedlings…….. I wonder why this soil is so acidic. Did you harvest today?
Can't see what product you were looking into haha. And I have used a few general hydro products myself. Rapidstart is a must throughout veg until a few weeks before flower.

Started last night about to go buy a lamp though cuz I don't have an extra to cut plants down with and my eyes were burning like a mother fucker at bed time from sitting in with all those 1k hps lights trimming. One thing I learned never wash plants its stupid Ill post my findings better later just super busy trying to get this done :)

To be honest with you man I really think my problem was all PH. I have used the General Hydroponics line for 2 grows now not including this one and never had a problem even remotely close to that.I guess right when I thought I knew what I was doing the cannabis gods decided to humble me a bit lmao. The only thing I changed on this grow is soil. Cant really pick and choose in my location so I went with something different. Another interesting development though. I just had 12 seedlings spring out of the 1/2 gallon containers in my closet and with the larger problem plants in flower I decided to monitor the PH consistently out of the gate. Upon checking the soil i got all 3.5-4.5. Thats fresh soil cut down with 50% peat moss for the seedlings…….. I wonder why this soil is so acidic. Did you harvest today?

So I had an interesting development yesterday when my neighbor came over and complained about the smell of "fresh marijuana"……..God Damnit! So unfortunately actions were instantly taken in preparation for harvest. I know I live in a duplex but they aren't that strong wtf. He said he only smells it on the weekends…….that doesn't make sense since I smoke down all day inside…….This really bombed my plans but its only a week earlier than I had been planning. Ill post some pics tomorrow of the beginning of haves

don't smoke in your place and the fresh mary jane smells great! lmao

He said the smell is making his wife sick………I grew in a much smaller duplex with no carbon filter before and never had an issue. He says he can pinpoint the origin to his heater. I don't doubt this bc why else would he come over to address this issue if he didn't smell anything. Also his descriptive wording "fresh" sealed the deal. I instantly harvested my AKS and have been chopping one plant every other day until I get them all. I am grateful that he came and addressed me in person before alerting the landlord who would without a doubt contact local police. Even though its legal here they will investigate a report to make sure it isn't a massive commercial grow and who wants them peering in your windows and knocking on your neighbors door asking about you….... Oh well no harm no foul.
IMG_25646.JPG
IMG_25555.JPG
IMG_25526.jpg
IMG_25518.jpg
IMG_25509.JPG

don't smoke in your place and the fresh mary jane smells great! lmao

I hear you man. Be careful out there. If you have a window keep it cracked or something. Awesome harvest, pretty flowers

I appreciate it man. The flowers look ok but they could have really used another week or maybe 2. I still have 6 plants left to complete their course. I figure taking a good number of plants out of the mix should cut back on the smell. I have to revamp the way I planned on growing now. I already sprouted 12 beans about a week ago so I don't know exactly what ill do yet. Prob won't be flowering more than 6 at a time until I move into a house
I hear you man. Be careful out there. If you have a window keep it cracked or something. Awesome harvest, pretty flowers

As for new nutes I would try Jacks pro Hydro with Calnit. Cheap and excellent. As for growing in a duplex I would not do it. You just can't control where the odors will end up when you share AC/Heat ducting. Feel good about your success though.

Makes me question how he is so familiar with the smell of fresh marijuana ;) haha. Put something in your airvent in the room so no back draft goes to his heater with the odor when it isn't running? My uncle and his girlie chain smoked cigs in a duplex in Maryland, they threw dryer sheets in the airvent as air fresheners and the other tenants were non the wiser or didn't care. Idk what state you are in so couldn't say much about the laws of that state but constitutionally speaking just because someone believes they smelled an odor they feel relates to marijuana is no means to put someone under investigation. Especially because it would be virtually impossibly to have a large scale guerrilla grow in a duplex. If you ever have law enforcement snooping around your house like you said though I would contact a lawyer asap and take action against the police state before they attempt any against you. Very considerate for your neighbor to be a man though and address the problem with you as oppose to snitching!

He said the smell is making his wife sick.........I grew in a much smaller duplex with no carbon filter before and never had an issue. He says he can pinpoint the origin to his heater. I don't doubt this bc why else would he come over to address this issue if he didn't smell anything. Also his descriptive wording "fresh" sealed the deal. I instantly harvested my AKS and have been chopping one plant every other day until I get them all. I am grateful that he came and addressed me in person before alerting the landlord who would without a doubt contact local police. Even though its legal here they will investigate a report to make sure it isn't a massive commercial grow and who wants them peering in your windows and knocking on your neighbors door asking about you....... Oh well no harm no foul.

Yea I thought the word "fresh" to be an unusual description to the average joe lol. And your right about the air vent. It is the only way I can think that the smell is somehow getting to his place. What is unusual to me is that you can only smell it in my place maybe once a week outside the room and even then its not THAT strong. I had 4 plants in a TX duplex that were almost 4 feet tall in their last stages of flower and they REAKED. The most pungent odor literally bitch slapped you entering the front door. The duplex was waaaaay smaller than the one I'm in now......... Must be Murphy's Law or some shit I dunno. No worries though Now I only have 6 flowering cannabis plants so theres no way he can smell them now. Legally here, On the Dark Side of the Moon, Im allowed to have 24 plants of any stage or size in the privacy of my home. It still seems to me though that your neighbor calling the police a couple times a week saying his house reaked of pot would be enough to have them look into it lol but who knows. Anyways Viceroy I'm popping over to your journal and I am going to be very disappointed if you didn't post some harvest pics lmao I'
Makes me question how he is so familiar with the smell of fresh marijuana ;) haha. Put something in your airvent in the room so no back draft goes to his heater with the odor when it isn't running? My uncle and his girlie chain smoked cigs in a duplex in Maryland, they threw dryer sheets in the airvent as air fresheners and the other tenants were non the wiser or didn't care. Idk what state you are in so couldn't say much about the laws of that state but constitutionally speaking just because someone believes they smelled an odor they feel relates to marijuana is no means to put someone under investigation. Especially because it would be virtually impossibly to have a large scale guerrilla grow in a duplex. If you ever have law enforcement snooping around your house like you said though I would contact a lawyer asap and take action against the police state before they attempt any against you. Very considerate for your neighbor to be a man though and address the problem with you as oppose to snitching!

He said the smell is making his wife sick.........I grew in a much smaller duplex with no carbon filter before and never had an issue. He says he can pinpoint the origin to his heater. I don't doubt this bc why else would he come over to address this issue if he didn't smell anything. Also his descriptive wording "fresh" sealed the deal. I instantly harvested my AKS and have been chopping one plant every other day until I get them all. I am grateful that he came and addressed me in person before alerting the landlord who would without a doubt contact local police. Even though its legal here they will investigate a report to make sure it isn't a massive commercial grow and who wants them peering in your windows and knocking on your neighbors door asking about you....... Oh well no harm no foul.

First heres some of the jarred buds that came off the premature Aks and the 1 White Domina. Kinda disappointed but I knew this would happen cutting them so early.
IMG_27055.jpg
IMG_27036.jpg
IMG_27035.jpg
IMG_26973.jpg

Heres the 6 I have left in flower. I am not going to cut them early I want them to finish out a little more.
IMG_26388.jpg
IMG_26377.jpg
IMG_26548.jpg
IMG_26454.jpg
IMG_26348.JPG
IMG_25967.JPG
IMG_25957.jpg
IMG_25576.jpg
IMG_25646.JPG

Im going to continue this on another post. I got a few more pics

Back
Top Bottom