1st Grow CFL (MMJ finally legal)

Harleybo

Ive never grown before, but have done some nessecary research and am trying to grow. I built a PC grow box and am very inexperienced...I used some bag seed along with a couple blueberry beans, germinated in paper towel, plant in black plastic starter pots. 2 just broke the surface this morning and and I'm concerned for their well being. I'm using Shultz potting soil plus. and later i'll use espoma bulb tone. I water with pH neutral water but dont know how often to water or how close to have my bulbs (3/23w CFL 6500k) i'll switch the bulbs to 13w soft white when i flower. The temp is low eighties high seventies, and I have a plastic bag covering the seedlings untill they sprout a little more. i need suggestions as far as Co2 goes tho.."think low-cost ;)"
harleybo

3 of the seedlings have sprouted and have nice looking embryotic leaves. the blueberry seedling has grown substantially, but has not lost the shell off it's back yet. about how far away from the lights should i keep the saprolings? and about how often shoul i water...
i really dont know what im doin all that much.. im using Shultz potting soil plus, along with some espoma bulb tone (later on in growth). 2 intake fans, and a slightly larger single outtake fan. im flying blind as far as pH goes, also with moisture...i really dont want to over water, but I need to make sure their fed..I use tap water at room temp. should i be useing any nutes yet? theyre only 4-5days old...sorry no pics yet, i promise i'll put some up as soon as i find my flash drive, the pics are on my laptop..no net..
please give me some feedback so i can correct any mistakes?

Hey man. Keep the lights a few inches away. Water when the first few inches of soil have dried. If your using really small containers right now then water when the first inch is dry. Since your using tap water you should let it sit, uncovered, for 24 hours. This will let the chlorine in the water to evaporate. You shouldn't have to use nutes for the first 2 weeks if your soil isn't very good, and for a month if your using something like Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Good luck to you and have a green day ;)

What Happened To This Grow?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom