1st grow, closet autoflower

trimmer82

20130703_160812.jpg
20130703_160743.jpg

My lil lady 22 days old afghan autoflower

..how she look? Cfl 24/0 in 1gal miracle grow
The height looks short but healthy? Any ideas....thanks :D

Re: 1st grow, closet autoflower....

She beautiful, trimmer! Now THAT'S how you grow up a seedling - I don't see a flaw on her! :bravo:

How much light do you have on her? She's big enough to use 100 watts or more.

I'm kinda surprised she survived the Miracle Grow. Surely you didn't sprout her in it - it shoulda cooked her. But whatever you're doing, it's working. I haven't seen a first grow look that good in awhile.

Now just don't overwater and don't overnute. +reps

Thanks for the input and advice. Lighting is 1x46 27k, 2x23 27k, 2x23 65k. Was worried about growth because of soil and 1gal. Havent ph'd a thing yet. Advice for ph tools? Getting 1st nute product and ph measure, which bloom product good starter? Thanks again all. Keepin me confident

So you have almost 140 watts - wonderful! - that'll hold her for another month, easy.

I'm a live soil guy, so I don' know from nutes. Someone else will have good advice.

You'll want to repot in a couple weeks or less - at 4 weeks, she'll be getting bound in one gallon with the vigor that plant is showing.

Right now, just leave her alone - she's seriously happy.

Thanks for the input and advice. Lighting is 1x46 27k, 2x23 27k, 2x23 65k. Was worried about growth because of soil and 1gal. Havent ph'd a thing yet. Advice for ph tools? Getting 1st nute product and ph measure, which bloom product good starter? Thanks again all. Keepin me confident

I personally got Fox Farms nutrient Trio, google it and you will see what I'm talking about. Since you are in veg stage already, you might just want "Big Bloom" for your flowering stage. It does al depend on how many nutrients their are in your soil. It is important to know what your water ph is to see if your nutes are going to adversely effect the ph. For instance my water is 7.9ph, it's well water. My soil which is Fox Farms ocean will bring that ph down a little, and if I added nutrients even more. So you want to know what your base is before you start so you know where you stand.

Hope that helps!

Hey Graytail and Coke!!!!

Back
Top Bottom