1st grow closet set up

greg625

I could really use some tips or advice on how i could improve my setup for a better grow and yield.
420-magazine-mobile792956281.jpg

My bad i wasnt to specific with my set up the blue light is an led light of 120 v and two fluorescent lights of 120 v each.
Strain is super sour diesel.
This plant is about 2 1/2 weeks old.

Its hard for me to see your room. I cannot tell what is going on. Rule of thumb is pretty easy. Environment is huge, what is your room temp and rh? Those factors can help or ruin a grow. Next is lighting. I know nothing about your lights but in the pic they looked dim. If you want yield then you want a lot of light, more light is more weed. In my room right now I am using a 400watt HID with good results. I could have used a 600watt HID instead (or LED equivalent) not problem, as long as the heat is taken care of. In this world brighter is better, flat out. There will be changes in yield depending on your soil and nute choice, but the main factors are environment and light.

I actually changed the lighting to a clf light of 200 watts asides from the two fluorescent lights i have the room temp is at about 75 degree and i put a fan facing the plant like once or twice a day and as to the rh im not too sure

And sorry i couldnt get a better picture the closet is small its about 2 feet wide and 1 1/2 feet long and 5 feet tall

Back
Top Bottom