1st grow - G13 for medicinal - closet grow

ghs train wreck scrog

We have picked buds from here and there on the grow. The HIGH is very intense on the Brain and I love it. I feel no pain after a few hits.

Here is day 43 flower these were taken this AM. I may harvest in a week to keep the HIGH trippy on the Brain :grinjoint:

DSC010271.JPG
DSC010171.JPG

DSC01022.JPG
DSC01025.JPG
DSC010291.JPG

Anyway, I germinated 7 g13 seeds and 5 were female. They showed at around the 25th day. They've been pretty easy to grow. My buds still look a little fluffy at week 10, so I'll probably leave them on there for another couple weeks. Definitely go with the bigger light! I wish I had gone for the 600watt myself but i didn't. I'm sure the difference in bud size is huge. Well I hope your grow is going good my friend. Best of luck to you.

Do you have pics?

I saw the photos in your gallery and can only say, :adore:Wow!

Have you harvest them all then? Or are they still going strong? They will fatten up even more the longer you let them go! They look really good man great job.

what exactly does Scrog mean?

GHS Train Wreck SCROG

DaMagoMan- thx a lot

Profit - I had two of the GHS Train Wreck growing with a Power Skunk. The Power Skunk turned out to be male. The PS showed male preflowers at day 30; I continued to veg until day 43 when I was able to positively ID the PS as male.

This was veg day 33 for the Train Wreck and they were topped on that day. At veg day 43, I decided to try a SCROG and dropped it on top of the plants supercropping where it didn't fit. I vegged for 6 more days to allow the TWins to recover and then I flipped to 12/12. Oh, during veg I used an 18/6 lighting schedule.

Day 1 flower applied DM's Reverse as well as Day 10 flower. No nanners to be spotted.

I pruned under the screen at flower day 7, I also pruned the top removing most fan leaves. I had to prune again at flower day 22 simply because I couldn't sweep a finger between the buds. The leaves were that dense.

For the record, the leaves with the curled tips that look heat stressed I think were a result of too much light? I don't know.

When I used the MH during veg, I kept the lights at a few inches from the tops. Highest temps low 80's. I monitored directly beneath the light, at the canopy top. I switched to HPS, highest temps still low 80's, but the tops directly under the light started to bleach. I started raising it and the bleached parts showed favorable results at about 18 inches.

Back
Top Bottom