1st Grow & Grow Journal

Yeah I think you're right. Sometimes I get too busy to interact on here. Some times I'll go weeks without even checking the site.
Yep same here. Also it's only so interesting without any interaction. A little discouraging when you're gone a week or two and come back to no notifications or anything lmfao.

I'll have to look into the cfm stuff, the tent is in my bedroom and my house usually stays 69-73 degrees. I just have the intake fan kinda jammed in a corner, tomorrow I will move it to the other side of the tent so it can get some better flow into it.
Sounds like we have the same setup. Mine is in my bedroom as well. I started out the way you did. Once I started adding more tents and lights I had to deal with the heat. I ended up having to buy a portable ac. I think you're ok with what you have right now, but if you get more lights or more powerful lights you may need to be able to cool your room down because of the heat coming from the tent.

Yep same here. Also it's only so interesting without any interaction. A little discouraging when you're gone a week or two and come back to no notifications or anything lmfao.
True, but on a positive note. You are documenting what you are doing so you can always look back as a reference.

Sounds like we have the same setup. Mine is in my bedroom as well. I started out the way you did. Once I started adding more tents and lights I had to deal with the heat. I ended up having to buy a portable ac. I think you're ok with what you have right now, but if you get more lights or more powerful lights you may need to be able to cool your room down because of the heat coming from the tent.
For sure I've def been thinking hard on it, but there's a window that my tent is pushed up against that leads to my backyard so I plan on pushing the hot air out the window and maybe hooking an intake fan right up to my vent(since my room has 2) and getting it nice and cool in there which I'm sure I'll have to do once I get these kind leds. As for the posting thing, that's what i had 2 start telling myself, if no one looks at it, fuck it.. it'll be a good progress tracker lol

Also need recommendations on what to do with a 4x8 space like this. Is running lots of autos the way to go or grow a few photos and grow them as big as possible?
Honestly whichever ya like or run both together and the autos will get a bit extra darkness when you flower the photos.

Trained my clone down the other day and she seems to be doing super good.
158776863035499010925.jpg

Also noticed earlier how nice and frosty my girl looks when I take a pic with the lights off and flash on, so here's that
15877687232371853404081.jpg
15877688019221326691461.jpg

Also will be putting some of those seeds in cups 2moro and get that phenom hunt started

A little update on the phenohunt and clone, I threw as many seeds and seedlings as I could into cups.. coulda done more but I got a little tired of doing it lol.. the miz liz beans I popped had 11/16 success and they were dropping their shells off already.. as for the 50+ bag seed, no tap root has completely come out but on a decent amount (maybe 10 or 15?) So I threw 8 in cups and will put the rest that look to have tap roots in cups tomorrow.
I threw them all into a big plastic container (maybe 2x3 or 2x4) and have them all huddled up around one light as you can see.. waiting for them to get a little stronger before I throw'em outside
1587861085119165969136.jpg

This morning 10 miz Liz have popped through and are spreading their leaves. A couple had their seed stuck on them but I helped them out a little. The bag seeds developed SO much slower than the seeds I bought, I'm sure them being so old didn't help haha. Also put 3 more seeds in cups so were at 21 seedlings now. Not sure how many more I can squeeze under this one light but we will definitely find out :ganjamon:
15879117005351044392138.jpg

This morning 10 miz Liz have popped through and are spreading their leaves. A couple had their seed stuck on them but I helped them out a little. The bag seeds developed SO much slower than the seeds I bought, I'm sure them being so old didn't help haha. Also put 3 more seeds in cups so were at 21 seedlings now. Not sure how many more I can squeeze under this one light but we will definitely find out :ganjamon:
Hope you get some good healthy plants.

Hell yeah keep me updated! I think I got my watering issue balanced out but my leaves are still kinda pointed down. Maybe light stress or nitrogen? Cal or mag deficiency? I'm going to update the pictures on my journal tonight so you can see.

Hell yeah keep me updated! I think I got my watering issue balanced out but my leaves are still kinda pointed down. Maybe light stress or nitrogen? Cal or mag deficiency? I'm going to update the pictures on my journal tonight so you can see.
For sure bro. And I put my plant outside yesterday and it seemed to make the leaves droop a little so could be your light, is it like a shriveling up kinda point down or is it just droppy?

I've heard alot of bad things about autos, so I decided to grow a few photos. Gonna try for a perpetual grow kinda thing
Ignore bad you heard on Autos. Look at good name guys and gals, with pics of stuff they are growing and others are growing of theirs and no worries. Autos have started to really get well sorted. Just seen a run guy got 6 zips off of and it finished in 61 days from seed.

@Moneyman223 what did you think of the mother earth super tea?

Ignore bad you heard on Autos. Look at good name guys and gals, with pics of stuff they are growing and others are growing of theirs and no worries. Autos have started to really get well sorted. Just seen a run guy got 6 zips off of and it finished in 61 days from seed.
I second that, autos are really fast and easy to grow, and they usually know their space and won't outgrow you.many people like letting autos go without topping them or LST.
"sour 60" from the sites sponsor new420guy grows from start to finish in 60 days. :headbanger: doesn't really hurt the potency, but autos usually can't get as big as some photos, so less yield on average.
here's a pic of sour 60. according to paul it grows a "donkey dong"
1588104839050.png

I second that, autos are really fast and easy to grow, and they usually know their space and won't outgrow you.many people like letting autos go without topping them or LST.
"sour 60" from the sites sponsor new420guy grows from start to finish in 60 days. :headbanger: doesn't really hurt the potency, but autos usually can't get as big as some photos, so less yield on average.
here's a pic of sour 60. according to paul it grows a "donkey dong"
1588104839050.png
That's dope bro what was yield on this one?

Back
Top Bottom