1st grow! OG Kush and PTW post ferret mauling

Oregongreen

This is my first grow so I figured I would post some pics and see what you all thought about my babies.The two bigger ones are the OG Kush and the shorter are the Purple Train Wreck. The first week I had them my ferret got into my room and knocked them all over. He tore up some leaves, it was a mess. They seem to be recovering nicely now though.
I'm running them on 18/6 till they get a little bigger. Running 6X 23w CFL bulbs and a 60w incandescent bulb for some heat. Cheapo timer and temp unit for now. Home made hood on the CFLs.

1olhrq.jpg

29fdw1w.jpg

29byiqo.jpg

ol6e.jpg

10zybsz.jpg

2rc3911.jpg

xppw4.jpg

16i7a7a.jpg

2ryfq55.jpg

Well I just made it to the end of the 2nd week of 12/12. At this point I'm sure my dark cycle is good and they are for sure in bud and they are starting to stack up over the last couple days. I hear some people don't start counting till the end of the 2nd week so I'm not sure if you consider this week 1 or the beginning of week 3.
Any input on color or health of the plants is appreciated. I now have twin hoods over them with 5 bulbs in each hood. last week they were getting big so I decided to super crop the 2 biggest so they would be closer to the size of the smaller ones. It honestly didn't seem to effect the growth at all. Within hours all the buds and leaves had turned and were again facing the lights.
I also started Fox Farm nutes the week I started budding. 1/4 strength so far but I will step up to half strength this week.

Tiger Bloom
Big Bloom
Grow Big

Sledge Hammer
Microbe Brew
Kangaroots

Open Sesame
Cha Ching
Beastie Bloomz

2evt5eg.jpg

2432m9t.jpg

e96bdy.jpg