MrNiceGuyNc OG Kush First Grow

Seems like she is turing for the worst now....

IMAG023210.jpg

IMAG023310.jpg

IMAG02347.jpg

IMAG02357.jpg

What type of water are u using in d garden bro? If it's tap then it might be too hard n locking out other nutrients caused by too much Ca. If it's R/O water... Are u adding nutes? If so u might wanna give ur plants a flush with plane R/O water to cleanse d soil of any salt buildups. Try to get d soil evenly wet otherwise there will be pockets of saltbuildup. ( lol at d same time it ain't rocket science, water a bit let soak then continue)
U probably know all this already but I ran into a similar prob my first grow n wouldn't want it happen to neone else.
::Gluck::

it doesn't look like nute burn cause the tips aren't brown... i have one hydro plant that's about two weeks old and looks like that with the random brown blotchiness. it's confusing the hell out of me cause it doesn't match the description of any nute def. in jorge cervantes' "Bible" and the plant is in the same dwc res. with 5 other plants that aren't showing these symptoms. i'm gonna keep researching and i'll let you know if i find anything out. good luck man

RIP OG KUSH!!!!

She didn't make it folks. Cause of death, I really don't know. All the research I did points to the soil or water. When I tried to correct them things got worse.

I had a lot of fun these couple of months with this grow and can't wait till the next one.

Thanks to everyone that pitch in with info and comments!!!!

Sorry for your bad turn of events. I have been there, it is not fun to watch your plants die.

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Dude Spider Mites dry out leaves like that and attack oldest leaves first. I am not an expert, and did not read the entire journal, but clean and bomb I have had the Spider Mite pronlem and it is the bane of every Marijuana Growers existence. Hope its not that but take the precautions. Sorry to see your plants die and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom